Weekly Meal Plan 16 includes perfectly cooked air fryer steak, Philly cheesesteak casserole, ranch mac and cheese, easy slow cooker beef tacos, cheesy cauliflower, and more.
- April 22 - Air Fryer Steak
- April 23 - Beef Tacos
- April 24 - Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- April 25 - Pulled Pork Sliders
- April 26 - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- April 27 - Teriyaki Chicken
- April 28 - Ranch Chicken Mac
- New and Updated
- Food Holidays
- Weekly Meal Plan 16 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- ⭐ Favorite Products
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Welcome to our 7-day meal plan, designed to help you eat delicious and easy meals every day of the week. Our plan includes a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options that are easy to prepare and packed with flavor, so you can feel good about what you're eating and enjoy every bite. So let's get started and make the next week of meals a success!
Here is the free Weekly Meal Plan for April 22-28 with recipes for snacks and desserts, too.
April 24 - Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
Craving a Philly cheesesteak? I've got a new dish you'll be craving instead!
Our savory Philly cheesesteak casserole combines all the classic flavors of a Philly cheesesteak into a quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love.
Warm and buttery garlic bread is the perfect accompaniment to a cheesy casserole. However, if you're watching your carbs, try a fresh green salad with a tangy dressing like our lemon vinaigrette.
More Casserole Recipes
- chicken potato broccoli casserole
- chicken hashbrown casserole
- hamburger and potato casserole
- big mac casserole
April 25 - Pulled Pork Sliders
April 26 - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
More Chicken Salad Recipes
- Panera strawberry poppy seed salad
- chicken avocado caprese salad
- mandarin orange chicken salad
- chopped salad with southwest dressing
April 28 - Ranch Chicken Mac
King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese is a cozy meal that's as great for a family meal as it is for a potluck dinner.
This Tex-Mex casserole is super flavorful with tender chicken, creamy cheese sauce, and pasta.
Serve with a light salad on the side.
More Mac and Cheese Recipes
- jalapeno mac and cheese
- pulled pork mac and cheese
- Buffalo chicken mac and cheese
- Instant Pot mac and cheese
- sausage mac and cheese bake
- basil mac and cheese
Chocolate marble zucchini bread is a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that can be easily enjoyed on-the-go.
Quick bread is an excellent choice for busy mornings or as a mid-day snack. Any leftover bread also makes pretty amazing French toast, too.
More Breakfast Recipe Ideas
- salted caramel bread
- cranberry orange bread
- apple carrot bread
- lemon bread
- chocolate chip coconut banana bread
New and Updated
- Jasper Beach Maine
- DIY LEGO Activity Travel Kit
- Cinco de Mayo Cocktails
- Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
- Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 25+ Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Shaving Cream Paint
- How to Grow Day Lillies
- Craft Stick Bookmarks
- Tie Dye Recipes
- Teacher Appreciation Subway Art
- Road Trip Packing List
- National Jelly Bean Day - April 22
- National Cherry Cheesecake Day - April 23
- try our mini cheesecakes
- National Picnic Day - April 23
- National Pigs-in-a-Blanket Day - April 24
- National Zucchini Bread Day - April 25
- National Pretzel Day - April 26
- try our pretzel bites using store-bought dough
- Stop Food Waste Day - April 26, 2023 (Last Wednesday in April)
- National Prime Rib Day - April 27
- National Blueberry Pie Day - April 28
- celebrate with our blueberry pie tarts
Weekly Meal Plan 16 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
⭐ Favorite Products
The following may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
✔️ If you're in the market for a new slow cooker, I highly recommend this programmable one. This is the model I have and I love it.
✔️ This is the air fryer I have. It's actually a combination oven and I love it because not only can I use it as an air fryer, but I can roast my own rotisserie chicken.
✔️ Keep leftovers fresh by using quality airtight containers - these are my favorites. This list also includes some of my favorite pantry-organizing items.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Got a tip for me?
Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!