Our collection of Cinco de Mayo Cocktails will wet your appetite and get you ready to celebrate this fun Mexican holiday! These are some of the best cocktails out there!
Now, when you think of Mexican food and drink, margaritas probably come to mind. However, there are lots of different cocktails you can choose from. We've collected some of the Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails for you to celebrate with:
What is Cinco de Mayo?
First of all, I've got a mini history lesson for you.
Cinco de Mayo is a celebration held annually on May 5, and it is often mistaken as Mexico's independence day (which is actually September 16th). Actually, it is to commemorate the Mexican Army's victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.
Because it is largely a celebration of Mexican-American culture here in the states, we associate it with Mexican music, food, and drink. Either way, I think we can all agree that there are plenty of tasty ways to celebrate!
Cinco de Mayo Cocktails
Triple Berry Margarita - Juggling Act Mama
Melon and Mint Mojitos - Delightful E Made
Raspberry Mojito - Juggling Act Mama
Summer Moscato Sangria - Home. Made. Interest.
Skinny Champagne Margaritas - With Salt and Wit
Coconut Lime Frozen Margaritas - Noble Pig
Delicious Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- Blood Orange Blackberry Sangria - Fabtastic Eats
- Sweet Tea Sangria with Summer Peaches & Raspberries - The Wicked Noodle
- Coconut Mojito - The Kitchen is my Playground
- Strawberry Lime Margaritas - Delightful E Made
- Peach Margaritas - Celebrating Sweets
- Pina Colada Champagne Punch - Delightful E Made
- Blackberry Fizz - Home. Made. Interest.
- Raspberry Moscato Sangria - One Sweet Mess
- Midori Cocktails - Juggling Act Mama
- Micheladas Locas - Wife Life Kitchen
- Broiled Grapefruit Margarita - The Cookie Rookie
- Blue Curacao Drinks - Juggling Act Mama
You can find even more Delicious Summertime Cocktails HERE.
I don't know where to start because all of these look so amazing!
Which one will you make first?
Delicious Mexican Inspired Recipes
After you've got an awesome Cinco de Mayo Cocktail picked out, try one of these tasty recipes. After all, another great way to celebrate is with food!