Juggling Act Mama Republication Policy
The content must be reproduced exactly as originally published, including any titles, links, or images included in the original post
Republication must include acknowledgement of the original author: Angela Paris, Juggling Act Mama
The republication must include a link to the original post and be accompanied by this statement: “Republished with express consent from Juggling Act Mama and www.jugglingactmama.com.”
You may not present the content as your own
Use of an image, recipe title, or other content MUST be accompanied by a link to the original blog post
Any excerpted content must be republished in it’s original form, including any existing links; excerpted content may not be edited in any capacity
– See more at: https://www.jugglingactmama.com/p/legal-stuff.html#sthash.OSyewqfY.dpuf
No Rendering of Advice
- The information contained in or made available through this site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering consulting, design, or other professional advice of any kind.
- Your use of this site does not create a client, advisory, fiduciary or professional services relationship between you and JugglingActMama.com.
Accuracy of Information
- While JugglingActMama.com uses reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, JugglingActMama.com does not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this site (including, without limitation, any information provided directly by representatives of JugglingActMama.com) is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.com assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site or other materials or communications.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- JugglingActMama.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Guests of the site use it at their own risk.
- Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.com disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to:
- Implied warranties of merchantability
- Title and non-infringement
- Operation and availability of site
- Information, material, content, services, or products included on, advertised/promoted, or made available through the site.
In addition, JugglingActMama.com does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or secure, that it is free of viruses or other harmful items. Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.com and our affiliates and suppliers will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from, or in, connection with the use of this site. These damages include but are not limited to:
- Loss of profits, reputation, data, or use without limitation
The foregoing limitation shall apply regardless of the form of action, in contract or otherwise. Some state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. Confer with legal counsel to see if you have additional rights under these laws.
Links to Third Party Websites
For your convenience, this site may provide hyperlinks to websites and servers maintained by third parties. JugglingActMama.com does not control, evaluate, guarantee, or endorse the content or materials found on these sites and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services or content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Please review each site’s conditions of use and other disclosures.
You use these sites completely at your own risk.
Comments and Other Submissions
- All comments, feedback, suggestions, and submissions of any sort furnished to Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.com become the property of
- Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.comNo such submissions shall be subject to obligation of any sort.
- Juggling Act Mama reserves the right to use these submissions in any way desired without any obligation to compensate you for such use.
- Visitors represent that they have the lawful right to furnish such submissions to JugglingActMama.com and are solely responsible for any violation of copyright.
Termination or Suspension of Access; Modifications to Site
- JugglingActMama.com reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or restrict your access to the site or any portion of the site, and/or social media affiliated with the site, with or without notice at any time for any reason at all.
- Juggling Act Mama reserves the right to modify or discontinue this site at any time with or without notice.
- Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, and JugglingActMama.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any of the above actions, or other related actions.
Any controversy, claim, or disagreement arising out of , or relating to, the terms and conditions put forth above, a breach hereof, or relating to this site or Juggling Act Mama/Angela Paris (with the exception of injunctive relief sought by Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, or JugglingActMama.com for any violation of the site’s proprietary rights) shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the then current rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Process of Dispute Resolution
Before entering into arbitration, the parties shall each appoint an arbitrator, and these two arbitrators shall select a third arbitrator to be a member of the panel. Should the two arbitrators not be able to agree on a choice of the third, then the American Arbitration Association shall make the appointment of a person who is neutral to the parties. None of the arbitrators shall be officers or employees of the parties. Each such arbitrator shall be an attorney having experience and familiarity with information technology disputes.
The location of arbitration shall be the State of New Hampshire, USA. The arbitrators shall have the right to award costs, fees and expenses, including but not limited to the arbitrators’ fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the prevailing party. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no such arbitration shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these terms and conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Each party hereby waives its right to a trial by jury for any disputes between the parties.
Applicable Laws;Exclusive Jurisdiction
Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, JugglingActMama.com maintain this site in the State of New Hampshire, USA. Use of this site and any disputes arising from that use shall be governed by the state laws of New Hampshire, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
SUBJECT TO THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED ONLY IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, AND YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
JugglingActMama.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at anytime upon posting. By continuing to use this site and it’s affiliates after any changes are posted, you acknowledge your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
If there is a determination that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that determination will not affect the rest of these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions shall be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable.
The failure of Juggling Act Mama, Angela Paris, JugglingActMama.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against JugglingActMama.com arising out of or related to use of this site, or any affiliate site including social media, or under these terms and conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Minors. This Site is not intended for use by minors. If you are under the age of 13 you may not access or use this site.