Our Favorite Recipes
If you love to cook - or just love to eat - you need to check out some of our most popular recipes:
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin - with just one pan, you can make the most tender and juicy pork tenderloin!
- Cowboy Butter - a reader favorite, this recipe starts with simple ingredients and can be used in dozens of ways.
- Sausage and Potato Casserole - made for decades by my family because it is so good - definitely a family favorite!
- Red Velvet Cake Balls - an elegant and decadent treat for holidays and parties.
- Make Ahead Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar - Thanksgiving staple, but also awesome for weeknight meals, too.
- Petite Sirloin Steak - my favorite steak of all time; it comes out perfect every time.
- Cowboy Steak Rub - slightly smoky, hint of coffee and just a smidge of sweetness go into this award-winning rub!
DIY and Crafts
- Easy Puff Pastry Chicken Pockets
- Sensational Slider Recipes
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings - Baked
- Red Velvet Cake Balls Recipe
- Make Ahead Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar
- Cowboy Butter
- Cowboy Steak Rub Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Chicken Spaghetti with Ro-Tel
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Rum Cocktails: Tropical Storm Punch
- DIY Cedar Planter Box Tutorial
- Sparkling Cotton Candy Drink
- Simple DIY Pallet Pool Storage
- DIY Luminaries | Tin Can Luminaries
- DIY Wood Bead Garland