Diana's Baths NH is an easy half mile walk that is a must-do family adventure in Conway.
If you are in the area visiting StoryLand or Conway Scenic Railroad, you'll want to make time to visit Diana's Baths NH. It's the perfect change of pace to the bustle of the areas attractions. Of course, it can be very popular in the Summer months, but even when it is busy, Diana's Baths is a peaceful spot to recharge.
There are many areas to explore along the way, and several places to stop and checkout the cascading falls and pools.
This is a nice spot for sunbathing and wading, although you should take care to only wade in shallow areas. Always keep good track of the kiddos because the rocks can be slippery and the current is strong in some places. When we visited, Mr. Juggling Act and I staked out a spot on one of the large smooth rocks while the kids explored little pools of water looking for critters. We must have spent an hour like that, just relaxing and enjoying the sunshine and the sound of the water.
Directions to Diana's Baths NH
- The parking lot for Diana’s Baths is located on West Side Road, North Conway NH. From Conway Village, head north on Route 16/302, also known as White Mountain Highway, past the Eastern Slope Inn.
- At the next set of lights turn left onto River Road Stay straight on River Road for about 1 mile, then the road changes to West Side Road.
- Stay straight on West Side road for about 1.5 miles and you will see the sign for Diana’s Baths parking lot on the left side of the road.
Part of the US National Forest, Diana's Bath's has a large parking lot and a self-service pay station. The daily pass is $3.00 and can be used at other National Forest sites also.
What to Pack for Hiking Diana's Baths NH
- Swimsuits and Towels
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Hats and Sun Glasses
- Water Bottles and Snacks
- Wet Wipes
- Mini First Aid Kit
- Camera and Batteries
For more information on Diana's Baths NH, visit New England Waterfalls. I highly recommend their book also called New England Waterfalls.
Other White Mountain Area Highlights
- StoryLand - Glen
- Santa's Village - Jefferson
- Clark's Trading Post - Lincoln
- The Mt. Washington Auto Road, Gorham
- The Flume Gorge, Franconia
- Sabbaday Falls, Conway
- Conway Scenic Railroad, Conway
You might also like to check out these posts:
- Summer Essentials: Make your own Beach & Boat Tote
- Where Kids Eat Free in NH
- Family Road Trip Entertainment
- DIY Custom Vacation Memory Box
- Plan Your Family Vacation Without Going Broke