As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for something easy to feed a hungry crowd? Try a couple of these slider recipes! Not only are they easy to put together, but they’re sure to satisfy even the hungriest of appetites. Whether you’re craving mini burgers or something a little different, we’ve got the perfect slider recipe for you.
Delicious Slider Recipes for Your Next Get-Together
I don’t know about you, but I’m always stuck on what to take to family get-togethers and potlucks. The thing is, you’ll find lots of side dishes and desserts, but there never seems to be many stick-to-your-ribs foods that stave off hunger for a while. Know what I mean? And egg salad sandwiches (a common staple at our family functions) just don’t do it for me.
So, I’ve put together this quick list of some of my favorite sliders instead. These sandwiches may be small, but they’re not short on flavor!
But don’t take my word for it. Make a batch (or two) for your next get together, and sliders will be your go-to party food from now on, too!
What makes a slider a slider?
Sliders often refer to small hamburgers, but there are so many varieties. Most often, you’ll find slider recipes that call for rolls that are about 2-inches across.
What is the best bread for sliders?
Store-bought Hawaiian Rolls work wonderful for slider recipes, but you can also use frozen dough and make your own. These Buttery Dinner Rolls are totally incredible as slider buns.
The most important thing is that you use small rolls that are easy to hold and can stand up to the filling.
How do you keep sliders from getting soggy?
To keep the roll from getting soggy, try one of these tricks:
- Toast the rolls to help keep out moisture.
- Place the cheese next to the bread to act as a barrier.
- Pat vegetables like lettuce dry to remove extra moisture before assembling your sliders.
- Spread condiments like mayo into the middle of the sandwich rather than on the roll.
How do you keep sandwiches warm for a party?
Cover the sliders with tinfoil to help keep the sandwiches warm, or wrap them individually and place them into a slow cooker set to WARM.
Incredible Slider Recipes
Pulled pork, turkey and swiss, meatball parmigiana and buffalo chicken – even veggie burgers – are just a few of the delicious options you’ll find below.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders | Juggling Act Mama
- Pizza Sliders | Sugar Spice and Glitter
- Crab Cake Sliders | Miss Information
- Cheesy Jalapeno Ham Sliders | Peas and Peonies
- French Onion Roast Beef Sliders | Snappy Gourmet
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders | Merry About Town
- 5-ingredient Turkey Swiss Sliders | Unicorns in the Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Simply Stacie
- Grilled Chicken Sliders | It’s a Keeper
- Cranberry and Leftover Turkey Sliders | Tammilee Tips
- Quick & Easy Meatball Parmigiana Sliders | About a Mom
- Cheese Stuffed Sliders with Balsamic Onion Jam | The Suburban Soapbox
- Chicken and Waffles Sliders | Kids in the Kitchen
- Easy Meatball Sliders | Juggling Act Mama
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Buns in My Oven
- Shredded Chicken Sliders | The Pinning Mama
- Ham and Cheese Sliders | Spend with Pennies
- Loaded Juicy Lucy Sheet Pan Sliders | Host the Toast
- Pork Loin Sliders and Broccoli Kale Citrus Slaw | The Complete Savorist
- Easy Beef Sliders | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Ham and Cheese Sliders | A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Veggie Pub Sliders | Olivia’s Cuisine
- Taco Sliders | Dinner at the Zoo
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe | The Cookie Rookie
- Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Sliders | Creme de la Crumb
- Spicy Veggie Burger Slider Trio | Dad with a Pan
- Carolina BBQ Pork Sliders | Recipe Girl
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Sliders | Our Best Bites
More Delicious Party Recipes
These are some of my most favorite recipes to serve for parties – especially on game day. I hope you get a chance to try one of these slider recipes, along with one or two of these scrumptious nibbles soon!