This Avocado Ranch Dressing is super simple to make, but incredibly delicious!
I am an Oakhurst #SoWorthIt Brand Ambassador and was compensated for developing this recipe for Oakhurst Dairy. #ad
Using fresh wholesome ingredients makes all the difference with any dish you’re preparing. This Avocado Ranch Dressing is no exception.
I used Oakhurst Sour Cream and Oakhurst Buttermilk with fresh avocado, garlic and chives to make a totally scrumptious dressing that even the kids will gobble up!
Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup Oakhurst Buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tbsp Oakhurst Sour Cream
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of ½ a lime
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- Puree the avocado, buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and lime juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a 1-quart mason jar and add the chives.
- Shake to combine.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
Get more salad ideas: