This delicious pomegranate vinaigrette is the perfect addition to your holiday buffet table!
Making salad dressing at home means I can control exactly what is in it and I love experimenting with new recipe ideas. If you love using fresh ingredients to create tasty dressings, you'll love this pomegranate vinaigrette.
- pomegranate seeds
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
- maple syrup
- red wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
This is meant to be a brief overview of our easy pomegranate vinaigrette recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
Using my high-powered Blendtec Classic to make pomegranate vinaigrette means it's done in a snap!
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Start blending slowly.
- Increase the speed until the dressing is smooth.
- Taste for flavor and add seasoning as needed.
✔️ Getting the seeds out of a whole pomegranate can be tricky, but check out this The Fastest Way to De-Seed a Pomegranate video for a method that works so well, even my 7-year-old can do it quickly!
😋 Similar Recipes
Next time, try one of these tasty recipes:
🍴 Serving Suggestions
I like to serve this salad dressing over a simple winter salad of mixed greens with cucumbers, walnuts and fresh pomegranate seeds. You might also try it on our Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad. Pomegranates pair well with arugula, spinach and kale and are especially tasty when combined with fresh orange segments, and feta cheese, too. Check out this article for more ideas about what to put in your salad.
📋 Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Not ready to make your own delicious pomegranate dressing yet? Don’t forget to pin the recipe for later! When you do make it, please be sure to tag me on Instagram @jugglingactmama or #jugglingactmama – I’d love to see your pictures! And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- To make Pomegranate Vinaigrette, add all the pomegranate, extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup, red wine vinegar and dijon mustard into a high-powered blender such as a Blendtec.
- Start slowly, increasing speed as the pomegranate seeds begin to breakdown and the vinaigrette begins to come together.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container such as a mason jar and refrigerate. Shake before serving.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.