Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Greek yogurt dressing is packed with tons of great flavors. Topped with feta cheese and grilled chicken, this salad makes a great meal!
I'll be honest, salad isn't always my thing... I'm more of a chocolate cake kind of girl.
But if I'm going to eat a salad, it's got to be really delicious. Since I've got a sweet tooth, I love incorporating fruits into my salads. I love this time of year because of all the fresh produce that's available.
Strawberry picking is a family favorite every June, and I love coming up with ways to incorporate the strawberries into fun new recipes. This salad is loaded with sweet strawberries, creamy avocado, grilled chicken, tangy feta and loads of delicious mixed greens.
Our dressing is made with garlic and lemon, paired with Greek yogurt. I love making my own dressings, it's super easy to do and really makes a salad something special! My Avocado Ranch Dressing has been popular with readers for quite awhile now!
- large avocado
- spinach and mixed greens
- fresh strawberries
- chicken breasts
- red onion
- crumbled feta
- slivered almonds
- Greek yogurt
- fresh garlic
From the panty: salt, pepper, olive oil
This is meant to be a brief overview of the recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, feta cheese, lemon juice and a clove of minced garlic.
- Whisk the dressing to combine and refrigerate.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper cook in a skillet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Wash the salad greens and spin or pat dry.
- Hull the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and use an avocado slicer or knife to remove the slices. Toss with lime juice.
- Slice the chicken and red onion into thin strips.
- To assemble the salad, arrange the greens on a platter, then top with the strawberries, chicken, avocado, red onion, feta, and slivered almonds.
- Serve with Greek Yogurt Dressing on the side.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
🍴 Similar Recipes
- Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad: Bright and colorful salad that balances sweet and savory flavors. It's packed with protein (thanks to the chicken and pecans) and bursting with fruity flavor.
- Winter Citrus Salad: Don't forget about salads just because summer is gone. This gorgeous salad takes advantage of seasonal wintertime fruits and makes a wonderful appetizer or side dish for your holiday meals.
- Mandarin Orange Salad with Chicken: This Asian-inspired salad comes together quickly because we used rotisserie chicken! It's full of bright flavors.
- Salads with Chicken: Here's a big list of super tasty salads made with chicken. They make the perfect lunch or light dinner!
Adding grilled chicken makes the Spinach and Strawberry Salad perfect for mealtime. However, you could leave it off if you're making this to serve as a side salad.
This salad also makes a great side dish for buffets and potluck dinners.
If you're not a fan of Greek yogurt, try this Avocado Ranch Dressing or one of these other yummy salad dressing recipes:
Not ready to make your own Spinach and Strawberry Salad yet?
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! When you do make it, please be sure to tag me on Instagram @jugglingactmama or #jugglingactmama – I’d love to see your pictures! And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
Spinach and Strawberry Salad + Greek Yogurt Dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- juice of one lime
- 1 large avocado pitted and chopped
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 chicken breasts grilled and sliced
- ½ red onion sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅛ cup feta cheese finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and toss to coat.juice of one lime, 1 large avocado
- On a large platter or in a large bowl, arrange the greens. Top with the strawberries, grilled chicken, red onion, crumbled feta and slivered almonds.4 cups mixed greens, 2 cups strawberries, 2 chicken breasts, ½ red onion, ½ cup crumbled feta, ¼ cup slivered almonds
- Serve with Greek dressing.
- Whisk the ingredients together until well combined and smooth. For best flavor make ahead and let the flavors all marry in the refrigerator.½ cup Greek Yogurt, ¼ cup milk, ⅛ cup feta cheese finely crumbled, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 clove garlic grated, salt and pepper to taste
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.