Spinach and Strawberry Salad + Greek Yogurt Dressing
Grilled chicken, fresh avocado and crumbled feta cheese on this spinach and strawberry salad make it worthy of a whole meal, not just a side dish!
- juice of one lime
- 1 large avocado pitted and chopped
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 chicken breasts grilled and sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup feta cheese finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and toss to coat.
On a large platter or in a large bowl, arrange the greens. Top with the strawberries, grilled chicken, red onion, crumbled feta and slivered almonds.
Serve with Greek dressing.