Serve this beautiful Cotton Candy Drink for baby showers, birthdays, New Year’s Eve, or any kid-friendly party. Celebrate with super fun and incredibly easy mocktails to help our younger party guests feel included in the next celebration!
Cotton Candy Drink
Are these mocktails super fun or what? One year during the holidays we wanted to ring in the cheer, but to make sure we included the kids too! What I came up with is this festive Cotton Candy Drink that has been the biggest hit ever since!
If you have a girlie party, let me tell you this is the mocktail for you!
And if you’re serving this for a grown get-together you can always add in a shot of vodka. How fun would that be?!!!
Cotton Candy Cocktail
For this exact version, I used a sparkling pink lemonade found in the regular non-alcoholic section of the grocery store. Use any color or flavor that best fits your guests or celebration! There are a few brands that make pink soda, Jones, Goya… or you could use a simple juice that you know will be a hit.
Pick up a container of cotton candy, typically available at party stores. You can also purchase Classic Cotton Candy online.
Cotton Candy Mocktails
This is meant to be a brief overview of the recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
- Pink soda such as Jones Fufu Berry, raspberry ginger ale, pink lemonade or fruit juice
- Cotton Candy
How to Make Cotton Candy Drinks
- Chill the glasses.
- Pour in the sparkling beverage of choice.
- Add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving.
If you pour the soda or carbonated drinks over cotton candy will make for a very festive presentation as it will bubble up and over. To avoid this, add the cotton candy after the drink has been poured.
Drink Recipe Variations
These mocktails are so simple to customize to your party theme, and your guests tastes.
- Baby Shower for a boy? Grab some blue cotton candy and serve up blue raspberry juice with sparkling cider for a baby boy! That would also be perfect for the 4th of July!!
- Halloween? Grab some orange cotton candy mixed with orange juice and sparkling water – how fun!
- St. Patrick’s Day? Green would be super fun too!
More of my favorite fun mocktails!
Cotton Candy Themed Treats
Sparkling Cotton Candy Drink Recipe
Love this recipe? Please leave a five-star rating below, it would make my day! If you make this, be sure and snap a photo and post it on Instagram! You can find me here @jugglingactmama or just #jugglingactmama!
Cotton Candy Mocktail Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans Raspberry Ginger Ale Any pink soda such as Jones Fufu Berry, raspberry ginger ale, pink lemonade or fruit juice
- cotton candy
- Chill the glasses ahead of time.
- Pour the sparkling beverage of choice in as you’re ready to serve them. (If serving juice instead of a carbonated beverage, pour and chill at the same time).
- Simply add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving.