Serve this beautiful Cotton Candy Drink for baby showers, birthdays, New Year's Eve, or any kid-friendly party. Celebrate with super fun and incredibly easy mocktails to help our younger party guests feel included in the next celebration!
Cotton Candy Drink
Are these mocktails super fun or what? One year during the holidays we wanted to ring in the cheer, but to make sure we included the kids too! What I came up with is this festive Cotton Candy Drink that has been the biggest hit ever since!
If you have a girlie party, let me tell you this is the mocktail for you. It's so much fun to make these festive drinks.
And if you're serving this for a grown get-together you can always add in a shot of vodka. How fun would that be?!!!
Cotton Candy Cocktail
For this exact version, I used a sparkling pink lemonade found in the regular non-alcoholic section of the grocery store. Use any color or flavor that best fits your guests or celebration!
There are a few brands that make pink soda, Jones, Goya.We've used raspberry ginger ale but you could also use strawberry soda. You could even use a juice you know will be a hit like pineapple juice, grape juice, or cranberry juice.
Pick up a container of cotton candy, typically available at party stores. You can also purchase a variety of Classic Cotton Candy online. Blue and pink cotton candy are the most popular but you can also find other varieties.
This is meant to be a brief overview of the easy cotton candy mocktail recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below.
- Pink soda such as Jones Fufu Berry, raspberry ginger ale, pink lemonade or fruit juice
- Cotton Candy
- Chill the glasses.
- Pour in the sparkling beverage of your choice.
- Add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving.
If you pour the soda or carbonated drinks over cotton candy will make for a very festive presentation as it will bubble up and over. To avoid this, add the cotton candy after the drink has been poured.
You could even add fresh fruit to this family friendly cotton candy drink recipe. A scoop of raspberry sherbet would also be a fun addition!
These fun cotton candy mocktails are so simple to customize to your party theme, and your guests tastes. Here are some other ideas:
- Baby Shower for a boy: Grab some blue cotton candy and serve up blue raspberry juice with sparkling cider for a baby boy! That would also be perfect for the 4th of July!!
- Halloween: Grab some orange cotton candy mixed with orange juice and sparkling water - how fun!
- Bridal Shower: Use the wedding colors as inspiration to make your own fun combination.
- Graduation Party: Celebrate the new grad using their school colors.
More of my favorite fun mocktails!
Cotton Candy Themed Treats
- Cotton Candy Fudge | Unicorn Fudge
- Easy Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Cotton Candy Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Cotton Candy Fudge
Related: Mermaid Party Ideas
Sparkling Cotton Candy Drink Recipe
Love this recipe? Please leave a five-star rating below, it would make my day! If you make this, be sure and snap a photo and post it on Instagram! You can find me here @jugglingactmama or just #jugglingactmama!
Cotton Candy Mocktail Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans Raspberry Ginger Ale
- cotton candy
- Chill the glasses ahead of time.
- Pour the sparkling beverage of choice in as you’re ready to serve them. (If serving juice instead of a carbonated beverage, pour and chill at the same time).2 cans Raspberry Ginger Ale
- Simply add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving.cotton candy
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.