Serve this beautiful Cotton Candy Drink for New Year’s Eve, or any kid-friendly party! Celebrate with super fun and incredibly easy mocktails to help our younger party guests feel included in the next celebration!
Cotton Candy Drink
Are these mocktails super fun or what? One year during the holidays we wanted to ring in the cheer, but to make sure we included the kids too! What I came up with is this festive Cotton Candy Drink that has been the biggest hit ever since!
If you have a girlie party, let me tell you this is the mocktail for you!
And if you’re serving this for a grown get-together you can always add in a shot of vodka. How fun would that be?!!!
Cotton Candy Cocktail
For this exact version, I used a sparkling pink lemonade found in the regular non-alcoholic section of the grocery store. Use any color or flavor that best fits your guests or celebration! There are a few brands that make pink soda, Jones, Goya… or you could use a simple juice that you know will be a hit.
Pick up a container of cotton candy, typically available at party stores. You can also purchase Classic Cotton Candy online.
Cotton Candy Drink Variations
These mocktails are so simple to customize to your party theme, and your guests tastes.
- Baby Shower for a boy? Grab some blue cotton candy and serve up blue raspberry juice with sparkling cider for a baby boy! That would also be perfect for the 4th of July!!
- Halloween? Grab some orange cotton candy mixed with orange juice and sparkling water – how fun!
- St. Patrick’s Day? Green would be super fun too!
Cotton Candy Mocktails
Shopping list for Mocktail Recipe
- Pink soda such as Jones Fufu Berry, raspberry ginger ale, pink lemonade or fruit juice
- Cotton Candy
Steps to make Cotton Candy Drink
- chill the glasses
- pour in the sparkling beverage of choice
- add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving
If you pour the soda or carbonated drinks over cotton candy will make for a very festive presentation as it will bubble up and over. To avoid this, add the cotton candy after the drink has been poured.
More of my favorite fun cocktails and mocktails!
- Fruity Summertime Pineapple Cocktail
- Summer Coolers -Strawberry Lemon-Lime Slush
- Christmas Punch – with or without alcohol!
- Rum Cocktails: Tropical Storm Punch
- Lemon Lime Spritzer
- Lemon Blackberry Mocktail
More fun party treats!
- Sparkling Soda Squares
- Lemon Supreme Cupcakes
- Mason Jar Cinnamon Crumb Cakes
- Blueberry Filled Cupcakes
YOU MAY ALSO NEED:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Love this recipe? Please leave a five-star rating below, it would make my day! If you make this, be sure and snap a photo and post it on Instagram! You can find me here @jugglingactmama or just #jugglingactmama!
Cotton Candy Mocktail Recipe
- 2 cans Raspberry Ginger Ale Any pink soda such as Jones Fufu Berry, raspberry ginger ale, pink lemonade or fruit juice
- cotton candy
- Chill the glasses ahead of time.
- Pour the sparkling beverage of choice in as you’re ready to serve them. (If serving juice instead of a carbonated beverage, pour and chill at the same time).
- Simply add a tuft of the cotton candy to the top of the glass right before serving.