If you're planning a Batman Party, this post is a must-read! We've got inspiration on everything from food to activities and more!
My son is all about Super Heros - especially Batman! This year, we planned a fun Batman-themed party for him! Here are some great ideas we used for inspiration:
- If you want to make the cake yourself, free printable templates make this super simple Batman cake a cinch to put together.
- For those who don't want to fuss with a large cake, these cupcakes with Batman toppers are super easy to do!
- Another cute idea? Batman toilet paper roll cuffs!
- These Batman comic book boxes are perfect for filling with party favors!
- Make a superhero-worthy Batman cape for the guest of honor to wear on the special day.
- Set up a craft station for all the kiddos to make these super cool Batman handprints.
- To the batcave! These Oreo bats are so cute!
- Although these Batman jars were made to be banks, they'd make great centerpieces for the party.
- Make awesome Batman balloons with black balloons and some cardstock. Get the full tutorial here.
- Hang this DIY Batman garland on the dessert table for festive flair.
- You can even make your own Batman pinata out of cereal boxes, paint and crepe paper!
My favorite place to shop for party supplies is The Bakers Confections on Etsy.com. The shop owners are awesome and personalized some items from their Super Hero collection for our Batman Party theme. They have so many amazing items to make your party really fun. Here are some of the awesome things I used to make our Batman Party special:
Disclosure: This post includes Etsy Affiliate Links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. Thank you for supporting Juggling Act Mama. I also received product from The Baker's Confections to facilitate this Batman Party post, however, as always, all opinions are my own.