You can make restaurant quality guacamole at home with this easy recipe Homemade Guacamole. Your next Taco Tuesday will be a hit!
I have a confession, I love the guacamole I get when I hit my favorite Mexican restaurant, but let’s be honest, I can’t eat out every night. I knew that I had to try and recreate it at home and so, my Homemade Guacamole recipe was born! This is a savory, chunky restaurant style guacamole, but you can always make it more smooth if that’s what your family prefers.
It really is that easy to have homemade guacamole at your house so skip the drive through or the local Mexican place and enjoy this instead. Pair it with your favorite tortilla chips and you’ve got a great game day snack too!
Need more homemade dip ideas for your game day get together? Check out the dips below.
More Homemade Dips
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice 1-2 limes
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion 1 small onion
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato seeded, and small-diced
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh out of their shells and give them a quick chop. Add them into a large bowl. Toss with the lime juice immediately.
- Add in the hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic and tomatoes. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.