Download this fun, free Thanksgiving BINGO Printable and keep the kids busy while you finish up Thanksgiving dinner! You'll also love these Thanksgiving Gratitude Cards.
I am so excited to share this adorable free BINGO printable set with you. Even little ones can play! If you're still looking for recipes, be sure to check out our 50+ Thanksgiving Recipes, too.
Thanksgiving Day is always a frenzy of activity with last-minute dinner preparations. Keeping the kids calm and entertained can sometimes be a little overwhelming, right?
So this year, get the kids set up with this fun Thanksgiving BINGO Printable and you won't have to worry about having them running through the kitchen. Serve up a Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board and you're guaranteed to keep guests of all ages busy.
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Before we get to today's printable BINGO, here are some other free Thanksgiving printables! These are some of our reader's favorites:
- Editable Fall Place Cards
- Printable Thanksgiving Subway Art
- Gratitude Cards
- Thanksgiving Vocabulary and Coloring Pages
- Chalkboard Thanksgiving Printable
- Thanksgiving Wall Art
How do you play BINGO?
- Choose one player to be the "caller" - he or she will choose the small cards and call out the picture. For example, pumpkin.
- Each of the players will use a marker of some kind to cover up the pumpkin square.
- The winner is the first person to have 4 squares in a row covered and calls out "BINGO!"
Prizes for Thanksgiving BINGO
Small prizes to award the winners are fun, but not required. Visit your local dollar store or the Dollar Spot at Target and look for items such as:
- small toy animals
- pencils and erasers
- bouncy balls
- matchbox cars
- costume jewelry
- mini bubbles
Here's what you'll need to set up your own Thanksgiving BINGO game:
- Printer (see below)
- I recommend using cardstock which is more durable.
- Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut the BINGO cards and pieces.
- Little prizes (optional, see above)
- Something to mark the cards with such as flat marbles, small candies or pennies.*
*Keep in mind that small objects are not appropriate for children 3 and under as they may be a choking hazard.
🖨️ Tips for Printing
- Select the highest print quality under your printer settings.
- Check that the printer is not running low on ink.
- These printables use a lot of ink so take care removing them from the printer so as not to smudge them.
Printer recommendation: I have used Canon printers for many years, and now have the Pixma TS9120, which works wonderfully! This model is simple to use and produces good quality.
©️ Copyright Notice
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.
🔗 Thanksgiving BINGO Printable
Be sure to click both the links to download the printable BINGO game board pages and the calling squares.
Download the printable BINGO cards PDF files now:
🦃 More Thanksgiving Ideas
Be sure to check out these other great Thanksgiving ideas that your family is sure to love:
- Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts - who doesn't love decadent desserts?
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash - delicious as a main dish or a side.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles - a viral sensation, these are easy and perfect for entertaining.
- Make Ahead Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar - the best make-ahead side for the holidays.
Pinecone Turkey Craft
Check out this fun craft project - another great way to keep the kiddos entertained on Thanksgiving Day!
Not only will this keep the kids busy, but you can also use these to add a little homemade whimsy to your Thanksgiving table, too!