With Thanksgiving just a week away, I'm getting the finishing touches on my fun mantle. You know me, I love the printables, so this Thanksgiving Subway Art Printable is a must-have up there! It's fun putting together a few cute things to make the mantle look festive.
If you haven't finished planning your Thanksgiving meal yet, you definitely need to check out these two posts:
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Here are some of our favorite Thanksgiving printables you can download and print!
from left to right:
- Gratitude Cards
- Printable Thanksgiving Subway Art
- Thanksgiving BINGO Game
- Thanksgiving Wall Art
- Thanksgiving Vocabulary and Coloring Pages
- Editable Fall Place Cards
Tips for Printing
- Use cardstock for durability
- Under your printer settings, select the highest print quality
- Be sure your printer is not running low on ink
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the print down to 8×10 size
I have used Canon printers for many years, and now really like the Pixma series, which work wonderfully!
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copyright Notice.