These are some of our favorite and most popular recipes not only for Thanksgiving but also for Christmas, Easter, and more. From appetizers and desserts to side dishes, and of course the turkey, we have all the recipes you need!
Before you start cooking, print off a copy of our free Ingredient Substitutions Printable.
Be sure to check out our collection of Make-Ahead Thanksgiving side dishes for time-saving recipes!
While you're finishing up your favorite Thanksgiving dishes, give guests something to snack on!
More Thanksgiving Appetizers
It's all about the Turkey
We always brine our Thanksgiving turkey which gives it the most wonderful flavor! Start with my deliciously Simple Turkey Brine. Then learn how to roast the best juicy turkey recipe. This is the perfect roast turkey, in my humble opinion!
Remember, turkey should be cooked until the internal temperature reaches 165-degrees F according to the USDA.Source
What to do with Turkey leftovers:
This Turkey Sheet Pan Dinner with roasted veggies and tart cranberries makes a fabulous Sunday Supper or an easy Thanksgiving alternative.
- Our Cranberry Stuffing can be made in a skillet or adapted to a casserole dish.
- Classic Traditional Stuffing with onions, celery, and fresh herbs is hard to beat, right?!
More Dressing & Stuffing Recipes
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Sausage Herb Stuffing
- Pumpkin Stuffing
- Cornbread Sausage Stuffing Recipe
You just can't have a list of the best Thanksgiving recipes without some kind of potatoes, right?
- Potato Gratin is one of my favorite dishes - there's nothing better than creamy cheesy potatoes with garlic and herbs!
- Mashed Cauliflower with Bacon is a great alternative to potatoes for those who are watching their carbs.
- White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes - these are a delicious copycat recipe of Red Lobster's version and they are so good.
More Amazing Potato Recipes:
- Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Mash
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Make-Ahead Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Vegetable Side Dishes
While the turkey might be the star of the show, some of the best Thanksgiving recipes are sides, right?
- Pan Sauteed Asparagus with pine nuts, fresh cranberries, and Parmesan cheese is an impressive Thanksgiving side dish.
- Dress up a simple green side salad with this tangy Pomegranate Vinaigrette which can be made ahead of time.
More Veggie Side Dishes:
You'll love these yummy side dishes - they are some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes!
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Delicata Squash
- Creamed Corn
- Oven Roasted Beets
- Herb Roasted Carrots
- Low Carb Broccoli Casserole
- Roasted Frozen Cauliflower
- Green Bean Casserole without mushrooms
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Cowboy Baked Beans
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower
- Cowboy Corn Casserole
Bread & Rolls
Your Thanksgiving feast wouldn't be complete without some bread or rolls, right? Take a short cut and use frozen dinner rolls to create Buttery Dinner Rolls, or go all out and make Homemade Buttermilk Bread.
Personally, I adored these Sweet Potato Rolls. It's my mom's recipe and everyone devours them!
Either way, be sure to whip up a little Cranberry Compound Butter. It is so simple but will definitely wow your guests! You'll also love our Texas Roadhouse Butter, Brown Sugar Butter, and savory Rosemary Garlic Butter.
More Recipe Ideas:
- Cloverleaf Dinner Rolls
- Gluten-Free Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls
- Garlic Cheese Bombs
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls
What would Thanksgiving be without dessert!? This might be my favorite of all! I'm planning on making this delicious Sweet Potato Pound Cake!
Chocolate Pretzel Pecan Pie is the perfect balance of unexpected with traditional!
If pumpkin isn't your jam, try my Mini Apple Pie Tarts instead. They are perfect for entertaining.
Our Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles are sure to be everyone's favorite bite-size dessert! They're great for Thanksgiving dessert tables because you can make them ahead of time.
More Dessert Recipes:
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier!
Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama
❤ ❤ ❤
🦃 More Thanksgiving Ideas
Here are some more fabulous ideas to make your Thanksgiving more special: