These are some of our favorite and most popular recipes not only for Thanksgiving but also for Christmas, Easter and more. From appetizers and desserts to side dishes, and of course the turkey, we have all the recipes you need!
Be sure to check out our collection of Make-Ahead Thanksgiving side dishes for time-saving recipes!
While you're finishing up your favorite Thanksgiving dishes, give guests something to snack on!
More Thanksgiving Appetizers
It's all about the Turkey
We always brine our Thanksgiving turkey which gives it the most wonderful flavor! Start with my deliciously Simple Turkey Brine. Then learn how to roast the best juicy turkey recipe. This is the perfect roast turkey, in my humble opinion!
Remember, turkey should be cooked until the internal temperature reaches 165-degrees F according to the USDA.Source
What to do with Turkey leftovers:
Short Cut Turkey Dinner:
- Our Cranberry Stuffing can be made in a skillet or adapted to a casserole dish.
- Classic Traditional Stuffing with onions, celery, and fresh herbs is hard to beat, right?!
More Dressing & Stuffing Recipes
You just can't have a list with the best Thanksgiving recipes without some kind of potatoes, right?
- Potato Gratin is one of my favorite dishes - there's nothing better than creamy cheesy potatoes with garlic and herbs!
- Mashed Cauliflower with Bacon is a great alternative to potatoes for those that are watching their carbs.
- White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes - these are a delicious copycat recipe of Red Lobster's version and they are so good.
More Amazing Potato Recipes:
- Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Yukon Gold & Sweet Potato Mash
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Make-Ahead Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
Vegetable Side Dishes
While the turkey might be the star of the show, some of the best Thanksgiving recipes are sides, right?
- Pan Sauteed Asparagus with pine nuts, fresh cranberries, and Parmesan cheese is an impressive Thanksgiving side dish.
- Dress up a simple green side salad with this tangy Pomegranate Vinaigrette which can be made ahead of time.
More Veggie Side Dishes:
You'll love these yummy side dishes - they are some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes!
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Delicata Squash
- Creamed Corn
- Parsnips with Cinnamon
- Kale Apple Salad
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Bread & Rolls
Your Thanksgiving feast wouldn't be complete without some bread or rolls, right? Take a short cut and us frozen dinner rolls to create Buttery Dinner Rolls, or go all out and make Homemade Buttermilk Bread.
Either way, be sure to whip up a little Cranberry Compound Butter. It is so simple but will definitely wow your guests!
More Recipe Ideas:
What would Thanksgiving be without dessert!? This might be my favorite of all!
Chocolate Pretzel Pecan Pie is the perfect balance of unexpected with traditional!
If pumpkin isn't your jam, try my Mini Apple Pie Tarts instead. They are perfect for entertaining.
More Dessert Recipes:
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier!
Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama
❤ ❤ ❤
🦃 More Thanksgiving Ideas
Here are some more fabulous ideas to make your Thanksgiving more special: