Download this printable Thanksgiving place cards file here for free! These editable fall place cards are the perfect way to add that personal touch to your Thanksgiving table.
I don’t know about you, but I am loving all the creative fall projects circulating the blogging world at the moment! The pumpkin recipes, Halloween decoration ideas, the lovely fall colors, the whole bit!
These place cards are so fun, so simple, and it seems like there was one more thing I was going to mention…oh yeah, they’re EDITABLE! Follow these instructions, and you’ll be on your way to the cutest personalized place cards you’ve ever seen.
I hope you enjoy these fun fall-themed place cards! For even more fall fun, be sure to check out my fall garland!
Copyright Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copyright Notice.
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Here are some of our favorite Thanksgiving printables you can download and print!
from left to right:
- Gratitude Cards
- Printable Thanksgiving Subway Art
- Thanksgiving BINGO Game
- Thanksgiving Wall Art
- Thanksgiving Vocabulary and Coloring Pages
- Editable Fall Place Cards
How do you set the table for Thanksgiving?
Setting your Thanksgiving table can be done the night before. I love finding just the right tablecloth, napkins and these Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards are perfect for completing the tablescape.
If you are setting a very formal table for the holiday, you might like to check out this post. For an elegant but simple table, follow these guidelines:
- The forks go on the left, while the knife and spoons go on the right.
- I like using a pretty napkin ring and setting it right on top of the plate along with one of these little Gratitude Cards and a small pencil.
- Glasses go to the left above the fork.
- Place cards should be centered above the dinner plate.
Tips for Printing
- Use cardstock for durability
- Under your printer settings, select the highest print quality
- Be sure your printer is not running low on ink
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the print down to 8×10 size
Copyright Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.
I have used Canon printers for many years, and now really like the Pixma series, which work wonderfully!
Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards (Free!)
Ready to get your free printable place cards? Here's what to do:
- Download the template, and save the file in a place you can find it.
- The font I used for this design is called Grand Hotel. You can download it here, or choose another font to use.
- Simply click on any of the four blue boxes to start typing a name.
- Save your file, and print off your darling place cards!
>>>DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE<<<
Just want to write the names in yourself? That’s ok, I’m not offended. Just print these puppies off without typing anything, and they will print out without the blue boxes on them.