Here’s how to make Cranberry Butter
- ½ stick of butter room temperature
- ¼ cup of whole
- cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons of local honey
- Sea Salt
- 4 oz mason jar
- dainty glass spoon or wood spreader knife
- parchment paper and twine for wrapping
- Using the paddle attachment on your electric mixer, combine the softened butter with the cranberry sauce, honey and salt. Whip together until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes.
Check out more amazing compound butter recipes:
My Cowboy Butter, adapted from The Pioneer Woman, is a reader favorite!
My Simple Dill Compound Butter is great for seafood dishes especially!
No brunch spread is complete without this Maple Bacon Butter!
Garlic Basil Compound Butter makes the most amazing garlic bread you’ve ever tried!