Make this Maple Butter Recipe in just minutes using leftover bacon and pure maple syrup. It's such a decadent addition to breakfast and brunch!
If you love maple, be sure to check out this collection of Sweet and Savory Maple Recipes!
With Easter just around the corner, my mind turns to brunch. I love helping my family put together a big breakfast spread with lots of delicious dishes to choose from.
With just three simple ingredients (including bacon!), this Maple Compound Butter is so easy to make, and it's very impressive. It's a delicious way to dress up your brunch buffet. It's something you might get at a gourmet restaurant, that you can make in your own kitchen!
- unsalted butter
- pure maple syrup.
Here's how to make maple butter:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Add the maple syrup and mix to combine.
- Chop the cooked bacon into small pieces. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the bacon. Fold it in with a spatula.
- Spoon the Maple Bacon Butter into a mason jar and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Add in ½ cup finely chopped walnuts for a nutty version of this delicious flavored butter!
For the best taste, you need to use pure maple syrup. You can usually purchase it in the organic section at your regular grocery store. Here in New England, it's just about maple season.
I can't wait to take my kiddos to a maple sugar shack to see how maple syrup is made. My dad grew up on a farm in Pennsylvania where they tapped the trees and hauled buckets of sap in the early Spring. He loved to teach my sisters and I about it when we were growing up.
More Great Recipes
- Overnight Oats with Rhubarb Sauce
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- Maple Walnut Cream Cheese
- You can even use this sweet butter to make your own butter board - it's a great addition to a brunch buffet.
- Try it with pancakes, waffles, or even sweet potato rolls.
- Maple Bacon Butter is definitely not just for breakfast! Try it when you make our Mashed Sweet Potatoes Brown Sugar Recipe.
- If you want to add a fancy twist for your buffet, check out this great tutorial for butter rosettes.
Maple Bacon Compound Butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 4-5 slices cooked bacon
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until smooth and creamy.1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- Add the maple syrup and mix to combine.¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Chop the cooked bacon into small pieces.4-5 slices cooked bacon
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the bacon. Fold it in with a spatula.
- Spoon the Maple Bacon Butter into a mason jar and serve.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
This recipe originally appeared on Kids Activities Blog.