Warm and Cheesy Bacon Dip is filled with bacon and it's so creamy! The combination of sour cream and cheddar will knock your socks off. It's easy to make and so good!
Warm Bacon Dip
Thank you to Oakhurst for sponsoring today’s Warm Bacon Dip. I am an Oakhurst #SoWorthIt Brand Ambassador.
You're going to love this hot creamy dip with cheese and bacon! This is game day party food at it's best, my friends! Perfect for your next get-together!
There's something so fun and rewarding about welcoming family and friends into our home and enjoying the game together. I love serving an easy spread with something for everyone (chicken wings are always a MUST!!)
I admit, I'm disappointed that our Pats aren't playing in the big game this year, but we'll still have fun watching the commercials and half time show, er, I mean game.
What you'll need and all your questions answered!
Ingredients for Cheesy Dip
- Cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream - plenty of cheesy goodness in this easy dip!
- Bacon - fry it up crispy for crunchy, salty goodness!
- Green onions - to add freshness and just a hint of light onion flavor.
Can you double the dip for a large party?
Absolutely! You can triple of double this recipe. It's easily customized for the size of your party!
How long do leftovers keep?
Leftovers (if you have any!) will keep refrigerated for three days. Just cover it well and reheat before serving.
Tips for making bacon dip
- Crispy bacon works best in this recipe.
- Softened cream cheese will be much easier to cream together the ingredients.
- Want to mix it up? Add a few shakes of Tabasco sauce to add some zip! Or a packet of your favorite dry ranch salad dressing to the dip prior to baking - YUM!!
Top baked potatoes with leftover cheesy bacon dip. SO delicious, just like your favorite loaded baked potato with half the effort!Juggling Act Mama
Steps to make the dip
- Preheat the oven.
- Cook the bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese and bacon in a baking dish.
- Bake until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and dippers!
Of course, you can make this yummy recipe when it's not game day, too! It's great for all kinds of parties. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean!
If you like this Cheesy Bacon Dip be sure to try these recipes!
More Easy Nibbles for Game Day
- Meat and Cheese Platter - easy finger food with something for everyone.
- Dill Greek Yogurt Dip - a real crowd pleaser filled with red peppers, dill and garlic!
- Honey Cinnamon Almonds - double the recipe and have a couple small bowls filled with these tasty bites!
Cheesy Bacon Dip Recipe
Sour Cream Cheddar and Bacon Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- baking dish
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sour cream I use Oakhurst Dairy
- ½ lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar and bacon in a baking dish.
- Bake at 400-degrees F for 20-25 minutes until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, bagel chips, etc.
- Garnish with green onion.
Tips for making bacon dip
- Use crispy bacon for best results.
- Softened cream cheese makes it easier to cream together the ingredients.
- Like it spicy? Add a few shakes of Tabasco sauce to add some zip! Or a packet of your favorite dry ranch salad dressing to the dip prior to baking - YUM!!