Even if you aren't into football, I can almost bet you love football food! Try these delicious tailgating food ideas for the perfect game day.
Tailgating is one of those Southern traditions that just doesn't happen the same anywhere else.
It's not something I've personally experienced, but I read an excellent article in Bon Appetit recently that made me wish I had! The closest thing we have to it here are super bowl parties, and let's face it - it's just not the same!
Nonetheless, here are the Top 20+ Tailgating Recipes I'd serve if I were planning to tailgate with my nearest and dearest - starting with our nearly famous Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!
- How to Make Pretzel Bites (Easy!)
- Chili Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Bacon Dip
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins
- Simple Homemade Guacamole (No Cilantro)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip
- Game Day Wings
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings - Baked
- Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- Garlic Cheese Bombs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Recipe
- Pizza Monkey Bread | Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- Spinach and Artichoke Pull Apart Bread
- Easy Meatball Slider Recipe
- Cheesy Tater Tots Recipe
- Grilled Brats + Beer Cheese Sauce
- Cheesy Spinach Dip with Garlic Roll Dippers
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip | Steak and Cheese Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Chili Recipe
- Homemade Mini Pizzas (BBQ Chicken)
- Chili Potato Skins
- Ground Beef Cheese Dip Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Quick Almond Joy Brownie Bites
Beef Queso Dip - Juggling Act Mama - With just the right amount of spice, this cheesy dip with beef is perfect for any game day spread, and can be kept warm in a slow cooker.