Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are delicious and fun snacks for parties, game day, or just because!
There's something pretty magical about chocolate and peanut butter, right? Making these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites satisfies my love of sweet and salty, too.
Hi, I'm Melissa from Persnickety Plates and I'm so excited to be here today! This is my first time contributing to Juggling Act Mama (or any site, for that matter) and I'm really honored to be working with Ang and the rest of the contributors. As you know from their posts, they're very talented. The pressure was on to keep up with the high bar these ladies set!
I think Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are perfect for my first post because they embody my favorite things - peanut butter, chocolate, and simplicity. Oh, and sprinkles!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Shopping List
- cream cheese
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- waffle pretzels
- chocolate chips
- sprinkles (optional)
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
How To Make Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Line your baking sheet.
- Add the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Scoop some of the mixture onto a pretzel and use a spoon spread it over one side.
- Sandwich another pretzel on top of the mixture and press together gently. Please onto the prepared tray.
- Repeat until the peanut butter mixture is gone.
- Put the whole tray into the refrigerator.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a small bowl for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until melted.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off before putting back onto the tray.
- Add sprinkles, if desired.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pretzel Bites
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ bag about 60 waffle pretzels (or regular twists)
- ½ cup chocolate chips I like to use Ghirardelli 60% baking chips
- sprinkles optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until fully combined and smooth.
- Scoop some of the peanut butter mix (about a teaspoon but it doesn't have to be exact - I didn't measure), onto a pretzel and gently shape it into a square. Sandwich another pretzel on top and gently press them together. Place it onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you're out of peanut butter mix.
- Place the entire baking sheet into the fridge while you're melting the chocolate.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, pour in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the chocolate and let the excess drip off. Put back onto the parchment papered baking sheet.
- Immediately add the sprinkles, if desired.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
These little bite-size treats are perfect for a party. If you choose to add sprinkles (and you should, because sprinkles make everything better), you can customize them to fit whatever theme or holiday you're serving for. They're also no-bake so they come together really quickly. I threw these together in between rounds of singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider with my daughter.