These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs from Juggling Act Mama are the perfect party snack! One bite and you’ll be in love with these pepperoni and cheese filled rolls! #ad – Thank you to #RhodesBread for the opportunity to develop this recipe using Rhodes Dinner Rolls. #RhodesBread #FrozenDough
Since I’m planning birthday parties for both my kids, I’m all about party food right now. Last month, I made a scrumptious Phili Steak and Cheese Bomb with Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls that were amazing. And today, I’m serving us these little wonders – Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs! They are the perfect addition to your party menu. They’re super kid friendly, and easy to make. You can even prep them ahead of time and just leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to bake them. What could be easier than that?
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs Shopping List:
- Rhodes Bread Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Italian Spices Mix
Items You May Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Square Baking Dish
- Cutting Board
- Paring Knife
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs Recipe
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- Rhodes Bread Dough
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices cut in quarters
- Herbed Mozzarella cheese sticks cut in thirds
- 1/4 cup of Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic and Italian spices mix
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Divide your dough into equal pieces. Each piece should be approximately the size of an egg. Roll out the dough flat, into a circle shape.
- Place a dollop of sauce, 2 small sections of pepperoni, and a 1/3 piece of herbed cheese stick. Or, if you prefer, use plain mozzarella cheese sticks, and add a pinch of garlic and herb spice mix to flavor each little jewel! Gather edges of the dough and pinch in the center, enveloping all the ingredients inside the dough.
- Place in a greased baking dish, seam side down.
- When all buns are assembled, brush the tops with the melted butter mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the buns are golden brown