These creamy Steak and Cheese Bomb Rolls will leave your family and friends begging for more! When you’re craving steak and cheese, try whipping up a batch of these delicious appetizers to satisfy your craving. They’re super easy, and mouthwatering delicious! #ad – Thank you to #RhodesBread for the opportunity to develop this recipe using Rhodes Dinner Rolls. #FrozenDough
When it comes to game day, I love having a few things that will really wow my friends and family. A big pot of chili in the slow cooker, and some veggies and dip are my game day party staples. But these Steak and Cheese Bomb Rolls will blow your guest away (see what I did there?) There is so much amazing flavor here, and the cheese – oh the glorious cheese!
Philly Steak and Cheese BombsPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 pound shaved roast beef from the deli, chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or more to taste
- 3/4 pound provolone cheese shredded and divided
- Green onions chopped
- Start by spraying a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place one roll in each cup. Let thaw as directed on package.
- To prepare the filling: cook the green pepper and onion in 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil over medium heat until crisp tender. Set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese with mayonnaise, hot sauce, and about 1/2 lb of shredded provolone (reserving some for the top later). Stir in chopped roast beef and the cooked pepper and onion mixture.
- Separate the rolls gently. Press down the center of each to make a place for your filling. (It is best to reshape the rolls just before adding the filling.) Press the bottoms down and the sides out and up to make a cup for your filling.
- Sprinkle the rolls with the reserved ¼ pound of cheese. Bake at 350-degrees F for about 25-30 minutes or until the bread is turning golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Let cool for for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Garnish with green onions and serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Let’s face it, who’s going to pass by these, babies? Trust me, folks will be fighting over the last one!