From beef stew and sausage mac and cheese to creamy chicken in puff pastry, this menu plan has something for everyone. You're going to love our Weekly Meal Plan 37 ideas for breakfast, snacks, and game day, too.
- ⭐ Tips
- September 16 - Beef Pot Pie
- September 17 - Chili Pot Pie
- September 18 - Puff Pastry Chicken Pockets
- September 19 - Chicken Pasta Bake
- September 20 - Sausage Mac and Cheese
- September 21 - Beef Stew
- September 22 -Potato Sausage Casserole
- Breakfast - Enchilada Casserole
- Snacks - Antipasto Kabobs
- Dessert - Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Game Day Grub - Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Food Holidays This Week
- Project of the Week
- Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 37 for September 18-24 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
The following may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
✔️ Clean your produce when you get home from the store. Prep ingredients like diced onions and chopped carrots ahead of time so you just need to grab a container when it's time to cook - it's like having a sous chef!
This will especially save you time this week when you're making the beef pot pie, sausage mac and cheese, and beef stew.
✔️ Keep your prepped foods fresh by using quality airtight containers - these are my favorite. Plus these are great for leftovers, too.
✔️ Before you shop, check your grocery store's website. Last week, I saved $9 just by clicking one little checkmark when I did my online grocery order! (Thanks, Hannaford!) You may find coupons or specials to help save you money.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Got a tip for me?
Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!
September 17 - Chili Pot Pie
You're going to love these yummy puff pastry pockets stuffed with an easy cheesy chicken mixture.
Start by making a big batch of shredded chicken in your slow cooker.
Use some of the chicken to make the creamy filling for these pockets and save the rest for later in the week.
September 19 - Chicken Pasta Bake
More Casserole Recipes
Related: What to Serve with Chicken Casserole
More Mac and Cheese Recipes
September 22 -Potato Sausage Casserole
Smoothie of the Week:
I love making these antipasto skewers because they're super easy and always a big hit.
They're great for parties and potlucks, but they're also fun for movie night and game day.
Dessert - Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Game Day Grub - Teriyaki Chicken Wings
This is our most popular wing recipe and for a good reason - they're incredibly delicious!
Teriyaki chicken wings can be marinated overnight, or just for an hour.
They're baked and not fried but crispy, flavorful, and so yummy!
Here are a few more of our favorite snacks to make on game day (which are also great for move night, potlucks, and parties!
Food Holidays This Week
- National Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day - September 16
- National Guacamole Day - September 16
- make your own homemade guac with this easy recipe
- National Apple Dumpling Day - September 17
- International Eat an Apple Day - September 17, 2022
- whip up this sweet apple salsa
- National Cheeseburger Day - September 18
- try one of our delicious burger recipes
- National Butterscotch Pudding Day - September 19
- forget the pudding and make pumpkin butterscotch cookies, instead
- National String Cheese Day - September 20
- International Banana Festival - September 21
- National Pecan Cookie Day - September 21
- make our German chocolate pie cookies
- National Ice Cream Cone Day - September 22
- National White Chocolate Day - September 22
- enjoy some white chocolate covered strawberries
Project of the Week
Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week with menu plan 37 are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
More Weekly Meal Plans
Not sure our weekly meal plan 37 is for you? Try one of our previous meal plans instead: