Irresistible Mac and Cheese and tangy slow cooker pulled pork make the perfect combo!
When it comes to an amazing dish, look no further than this incredible Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese. One bite, and you’ll be in love!
Pro Tip: Make a double batch of pulled pork. It’s simple and means you have part of another meal ready to go!
Shopping List for Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese:
Here is what you’ll need to make the mac and cheese part of the recipe.
- Butter, Heavy Cream and Milk
- Gouda, Parmesan Romano and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses
From the Panty:
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Granulated Garlic
- Ground mustard
- All-Purpose Flour
- Pasta (I used Cavatappi)
Items You May Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $37.61Was: $49.99
Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
I am sharing this recipe over at Restless Chipotle today, so hop on over there to GET THE RECIPE.
I like to use a tangy BBQ sauce for this pulled pork mac and cheese recipe, but you can change it up depending on your tastes.
- Smoke Before Fire: If you like a smoky flavor, try using a smoked Gouda along with a smoky BBQ sauce.
- Some Like it Hot: You can make the dish spicier by adding a dash of hot sauce, using a spicy BBQ sauce, or using Pepperjack.
Delicious Weeknight Dinner Recipes:
from left to right:
- For a super fast weeknight dinner, I made Chicken Tortilla Soup. It’s full of big flavor and tastes amazing! This is another one that is lovely to make a double batch, and give to a friend that might be sick or needing a hand.
- Mini Shepherd’s Pie is a reader favor and super easy to make ahead. It freezes well also so it’s a great meal to make for a new mom or elderly loved one.
- Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner is delicious and has the least amount of clean up – just one pan, and it’s lined with foil! Prep the veggies a couple days ahead of time and then just grab them from the fridge when it’s time to pop it in the oven!
- When you don’t have a lot of time to prep a meal, plan ahead and make Slow Cooker Honey Chicken instead. The house will smell amazing and the kids will gobble it up!