Meal Plan 47 includes chicken and dumplings, Italian wedding soup, pulled pork sliders, cheesy chicken casserole, and more.
- Save this Article
- November 27 - Chicken and Dumplings
- November 28 - Honey Garlic Chicken
- November 29 - Italian Wedding Soup
- November 30 - Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
- December 1 - Slow Cooker Pull Pork
- December 2 - Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- December 3 - Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
- Snacks & Appetizers
- Holiday Ideas You'll Love
- Homemade Gift Ideas to Make
- 📅Food Holidays
- Weekly Meal Plan 47 Worksheet
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 47 for November 27th-December 3rd. This menu plan is perfect if you still have leftover turkey, too.
In case you missed it...
I shared a slew of new recipes here and updated a bunch, too. Here are some things that we know you'll want to check out!
- Christmas Monkey Bread
- Kid Friendly Side Dishes - NEW
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Holiday Ham
- Caramel Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Easy Wood Slice Ornaments - NEW
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg Nog Dip
- Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
November 27 - Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken and dumplings is such a great meal for a cold winter day! It's cozy and comforting and makes the whole house smell amazing when it's cooking.
I use store-bought biscuit dough to make the dumplings, which saves me time.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover turkey if you still have some, too. Just swap out the chicken for turkey. YUM!
November 28 - Honey Garlic Chicken
I love this all-in-one slow cooker honey garlic chicken meal.
Want to know my veggie secret for this dish? I add about 1 cup of riced broccoli to the dish. It blends right into the sauce and my kids don't even know they're eating it!
This meal is great with rice or noodles.
November 29 - Italian Wedding Soup
November 30 - Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
Caprese chicken with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella is so good, and this sheet pan recipe is super easy.
There are lots of great ways to serve this meal:
Try it with penne or ziti tossed in olive oil.
Add some potatoes or sweet potatoes to the baking sheet.
You can also serve this it as is or on top of a bed of greens for a great low-carb meal.
December 1 - Slow Cooker Pull Pork
December 2 - Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
December 3 - Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
Snacks & Appetizers
I like to get a jump start on holiday baking by making cookie dough and popping it into the freezer for later.
These ham and cheese croissants are great for breakfast (they're tasty for a snack, too).
You can also add a little bit of spinach or switch the ham out for sausage links.
Planning a holiday brunch? Consider making these items:
Related: Find more brunch ideas here.
Holiday Ideas You'll Love
Homemade Gift Ideas to Make
Food holidays are kind of silly but it can be a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance. It's also a great way to think out-of-the-box and shake up your routine!
- National Bavarian Cream Pie Day - November 27
- National French Toast Day - November 28
- Chocolates Day - November 29
- National Lemon Cream Pie Day - November 29
- National Mousse Day - November 30
- Eat Red Apple Day - December 1
- National Pie Day - December 1
- National Fritters Day - December 2
- National Apple Pie Day - December 3
- World Pear Day - December 3, 2022 (First Saturday in December)
Weekly Meal Plan 47 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
Download our Mini Digital Cookbook
If you're looking for more great weeknight recipes, check out our digital mini cookbook. You'll find loads of recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly, too.
These recipes are tried-and-true winners with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.