Meal Plan 45 features homemade meatballs, chicken tacos, beef stew, creamy chicken noodle casserole, and lots more delicious recipes the whole family will love!
- November 13 - Italian Meatballs
- November 14 - Meatball Sliders
- November 15 - Chicken Tacos
- November 16 - Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- November 17 - Chicken Noodle Casserole
- November 18 - Beef Stew
- November 19 - Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Holiday Ideas You'll Love
- 📅Food Holidays
- Weekly Meal Plan 45 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 45 for November 13-19th with ideas for breakfast, snacks, and desserts, too.
I want to tell you about our new Ingredient Substitutions Printable. It's an amazing resource for when you're in the middle of cooking or baking and you realize you're out of something!
I'm already thinking about Thanksgiving recipes. You can find tons of make ahead Thanksgiving side dishes here... everything from Spinach Apple Cranberry Salad and veggie sides to Cranberry Walnut Stuffing, rolls, and more.
In case you missed it...
Here are some things we shared this week that we know you'll want to check out!
- Cranberry Eggnog French Toast
- Simple Turkey Brine
- OREO Truffle Balls
- Pomegranate Punch
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
November 13 - Italian Meatballs
I make a double batch and freeze extras so I can just grab a bag and pop them in the slow cooker or let them thaw in the fridge overnight.
These are great for making cheesy meatball casserole, too.
You'll want to make extras too so you can use them later in the week.
November 14 - Meatball Sliders
November 15 - Chicken Tacos
We usually put small bowls with different toppings out and everyone can build their tacos the way they like.
Personally, I don't care for cilantro, so I leave it off.
Try it with one of these great homemade recipes:
November 16 - Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
This is a brand new recipe I posted earlier this week but my family adores it.
Chicken apple sausage is sort of mild with a hint of apple. It's great in a variety of dishes, but this chicken apple sausage dinner is my favorite.
Clean up is a breeze and your family will gobble this up!
More Sheet Pan Meals
November 17 - Chicken Noodle Casserole
November 18 - Beef Stew
Forget simmering all day, this instant pot beef stew is ready in about an hour!
I stock up of meat when it's on sale so I have a bottom round roast in the freezer, but boneless beef chuck or look for packages labels stew meat at your grocery store.
Don't worry if you don't have an instant pot, we've provided slow cooker instructions, too.
November 19 - Buffalo Chicken Soup
Grab your crockpot and get ready for a super flavorful but easy dinner!
This buffalo chicken soup will knock your socks off with big flavor.
This is another recipe that can be made in a crockpot or in an instant pot.
If you made meatballs on Sunday, you can use the leftovers to make these meatball calzones for game day. (You can also use frozen meatballs, of course).
More Snack Ideas
These Tiramisu Cups are easier than you think.
I use a non-alcoholic syrup, but you can use coffee liquor if you prefer.
More No Bake Recipes
- oreo truffles
- no bake pumpkin cheesecake cups
- oreo pumpkin cheesecake parfait
- no bake strawberry cheesecake bars
It's also great for once-a-week cooking. I can make something like this on the weekend and my husband will take a piece to go.
More Breakfast Ideas
Holiday Ideas You'll Love
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Galvanized Christmas Ornament
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
- Snowman Hat Ornaments
Food holidays are kind of silly but it can be a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance. It's also a great way to think out-of-the-box and shake up your routine!
- National Indian Pudding Day - November 13
- National Guacamole Day - November 14
- you'll love our homemade guacamole
- National Pickle Day - November 14
- National Bundt Day - November 15
- try this incredible chocolate bundt cake
- National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day - November 15
- National Raisin Bran Cereal Day - November 15
- National Fast Food Day - November 16
- Homemade Bread Day - November 17
- National Baklava Day - November 17
- National Vichyssoise Day - November 18
- National Macchiato Day - November 19
Weekly Meal Plan 45 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
Download our Mini Digital Cookbook
If you're looking for more great weeknight recipes, check out our digital mini cookbook. You'll find loads of recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly, too.
These recipes are tried-and-true winners with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.