Our Mini Pumpkin Trifle Dessert are an amazing combination of creamy pumpkin spice and yummy Oreo cookies that’s the perfect no bake treat for Fall.
Hey, y’all! It’s Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes! I’m back this month with an easy and delicious, no-bake Fall treat! I am a huge fan of pumpkin and chocolate, so I created Mini Pumpkin Trifle Desserts – also known as Pumpkin and OREO Black Magic Parfaits to satisfy my seasonal craving. There really is no black magic, just deliciousness with these festive treats! 🙂
Now truly, to be a trifle, it should have some sort of cake element, but we’re using crushed OREO instead. Since we are in full Fall mode, these no bake treats are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving desserts or for an after dinner delight anytime! They’re super simple to make ahead and all of the ingredients should be easy to find! I don’t know about you, but I love recipes like that! With all the craziness at my house right now, recipes have to be easy!
Mini Pumpkin Trifle Shopping List:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see my Amazon.
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- granulated sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- OREO cookies
- hot fudge ice cream topping
Items You May Also Need:
Products from Amazon.com
Hamilton Beach 54221 Wave Crusher Blender, with with 14 Functions and 40oz Glass Jar, Stainless SteelPrice: $29.99Was: $38.99
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Mini Pumpkin Trifle Desserts
It takes no time at all to whip up these mini pumpkin trifle desserts! Make them up a day ahead of time for parties, or even Thanksgiving!
Mini Pumpkin Trifle Desserts aka Pumpkin & Oreo Black Magic Parfait
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip, thawed
- 24 OREO cookies divided
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- Finely crush 16 of the OREO cookies; set aside. (You can put them in a bag and give them to the kids to crush with a rolling pin, or put them in the food processor and pulse until crushed.)
- Place half of the pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture evenly between 8 parfait glasses. Top with 2 tbsp. of hot fudge ice cream topping. Sprinkle 3 tbsp. of the OREO crumbs over the top.
- Evenly divide the remaining pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture over the top. Sprinkle the remaining OREO crumbs over the parfaits.
- Place one whole OREO in the parfaits just before serving.
I love having individual desserts like this to offer when I’m entertaining. It’s a hassle to cut and serve pie or cake, but guests can just grab their own pumpkin trifle whenever they’re ready.
Because we test all our recipes, we recommend that you make them once just as it is without substitutions or changes. Sometimes variations can go awry. Making slow cooker beef and broccoli recipe as we have tested it will yield the best results. If you really want to get creative, here are some ideas for variations that might work well. (Please note, we have not tested these variations).
- Use homemade whipped cream instead of the store-bought whipped topping.
- For a true trifle, include a layer of lady fingers or pound cake.
If you liked these Mini Pumpkin Trifle Desserts, you might also like:
left to right:
- Our Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Balls are also an impressive Fall dessert.
- For another amazing no bake recipe, try our Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars will disappear from your dessert table in a flash!
- These Pumpkin Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to be a big hit with any crowd!
- Simple OREO Truffles are simple to make and perfect for gift giving.
- Make a batch of Pumpkin Cocoa and keep it warm in the slow cooker, then just set out cups so guests can help themselves.
Still not what you’re looking for? Try one of these recipes from some of my favorite blogs…
- These yummy Two Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies from Love Bakes Good Cakes are perfect anytime this Fall!
- The CincyShopper has a recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that is divine.
- Pumpkin OREO Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake would also be a great addition to any Fall dessert table.