Delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups are a great dessert or late night snack! Try them with my homemade pumpkin puree!
This recipe is something that has been in my family for a really long time and I couldn't be more excited to share it today.
This recipe definitely helps get into the fall spirit! It's perfect for your next family get together, or save it for Thanksgiving for a definite crowd pleaser!
This is a great Fall dessert, or even afterschool snack. It would also be a delicious and quick make-ahead alternative to pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! Whenever you serve it, it's sure to be a big hit with your family and friends!
You only need a handful of simple ingredients to make this easy recipe:
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla instant pudding
- sweetened condensed milk
- cool whip topping
- graham crackers
This is meant to be a brief overview of the our pumpkin cheesecake no bake dessert recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
- Add crushed graham crackers to each glass.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla pudding mix.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing.
- Using a wire whisk, gently fold in the cool whip topping.
- Add the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crumbs in each glass.
- Top eash dessert with additional cool whip and graham cracker crumbs.
😋 Similar Recipes
If you love pumpkin, you'll want to check out these other delicious recipes:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Creamy Pumpkin Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- OREO Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the bottom of the cup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
For the filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ C vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container cool whip - you can put some aside for topping if you'd like
- Line the bottom of your cup with the graham cracker crumbsGraham Cracker Crumbs
- Using a mixer with paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla pudding mix1 8oz package of cream cheese (room temperature), 1 15oz can pumpkin puree, 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, ⅓ C vanilla instant pudding mix
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Switch to a wire whisk and fold in the cool whip1 8oz container cool whip - you can put some aside for topping if you'd like
- I used a pastry bag and tip to fill each cup with the pumpkin mixture
- Top with additional cool whip and graham cracker crumbs1 8oz container cool whip - you can put some aside for topping if you'd like, Graham Cracker Crumbs
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
Since you can prep these ahead of time, these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake cups would be a great addition to the dessert table at Thanksgiving. Of course, you don't have to wait for a holiday to enjoy them - they make a pretty delicious treat anytime! And if you do feel like baking, these Easy Mini Cheesecakes are worth the effort!
About the Author: Doree Martin blogs at Top Notch Mom about food and family.