Delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups are a great dessert or late night snack!
I'm Doree and I blog at Top Notch Mom. I am so happy to be back here at Juggling Act Mama sharing my No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. This recipe is something that has been in my family for a really long time and I couldn't be more excited to share it today.
It's hard to believe it's already the middle of October! Every time I think we are starting to officially get fall weather here in Maryland, it's almost 80 degrees again and it feels like summer. This recipe definitely helps get into the fall spirit! It's perfect for your next family get together, or save it for Thanksgiving for a definite crowd pleaser!
This is a great Fall dessert, or even afterschool snack. It would also be a delicious and quick make-ahead alternative to pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! Whenever you serve it, it's sure to be a big hit with your family and friends!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake CupsPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the bottom of the cup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
For the filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ C vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container cool whip - you can put some aside for topping if you'd like
- Line the bottom of your cup with the graham cracker crumbs
- Using a mixer with paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla pudding mix
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing
- Switch to a wire whisk and fold in the cool whip
- I used a pastry bag and tip to fill each cup with the pumpkin mixture
- Top with additional cool whip and graham cracker crumbs
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
Since you can prep these ahead of time, these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake cups would be a great addition to the dessert table at Thanksgiving. Of course, you don't have to wait for a holiday to enjoy them - they make a pretty delicious treat anytime! And if you do feel like baking, these Easy Mini Cheesecakes are worth the effort!
😋 Similar Recipes
If you love pumpkin, you'll want to check out these other delicious recipes: