Easy Italian Bread Sticks are super delicious and a breeze to make! You'll love this semi-homemade recipe using Rhodes Bread Frozen Dinner Rolls. Thank you to Rhodes Bread for sponsoring today's post #FrozenDough #RhodesBread #ad
Delicious and Easy Italian Bread Sticks are great for pasta night or game day! You can use a store-bought seasoning mix, or your can whip up your own in just a few minutes. Check out my Italian Garlic and Herb Seasoning Mix for instructions. It's just a great mix to have on hand in your pantry. I use it all the time on pasta and garlic bread, too.
At restaurants, I'm a sucker for bread sticks. Well, I'm pretty much a sucker for carbs in general. Making bread sticks from scratch seems very daunting, but it's actually pretty easy when you use Rhodes Frozen dinner rolls to start. So easy, in fact, even the kids can help! Just let the rolls thaw to room temperature, roll them out, add your favorite toppings and bake. It's a simple way to dress up your meal, and an easy way to impress your family and guests.
Easy Italian Bread Sticks Shopping List
- Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian Herb seasoning mix
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
How to Make Easy Italian Bread Sticks
- Roll the thawed dough balls into logs.
- Melt the butter and dip the log into it.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning mix.
- Cover with plastic and let rise until doubled in size.
- Remove plastic and bake at 350-F degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.
EASY ITALIAN HERB BREADSTICKS
Makes 12 breadsticks.
12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup Italian Herb seasoning mix
Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope. Place the butter in a shallow bowl. Dip each rope into butter. Sprinkle each bread stick with the seasoning mix, and Parmesan cheese. Place bread sticks on a large baking sheet lined parchment paper.
Cover with plastic. Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve these easy Italian herb bread sticks as a side on pasta night, or as a delicious snack on game day. They're sure to be a crowd pleaser!
These bread sticks go perfectly with my Mini Meatballs & Basil Tomato Sauce - click the image above to get the recipe! The bread sticks are particularly good when dipped into this sauce!
It's no secret that I’m a big fan of using Rhodes frozen bread and rolls to come up with delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and even appetizers. Check out some of my favorite other kid-friendly recipes I’ve developed on behalf of Rhodes Bread:
More Amazing Recipes:
- Delicious Soup Recipes
- Southwestern Meals and Sides
- Recipes for Bacon Lovers
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Cowboy Steak Rub Recipe
Easy Italian Bread Sticks
Easy Italian Bread Sticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls thawed but still cold
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian Herb seasoning mix
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope. Place the butter in a shallow bowl. Dip each rope into butter. Sprinkle each bread stick with the seasoning mix, and Parmesan cheese. Place bread sticks on a large baking sheet lined parchment paper.
- Cover with plastic. Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these easy Italian herb bread sticks as a side on pasta night, or as a delicious snack on game day. They're sure to be a crowd pleaser!