A slice of this Bacon, Egg and Cheese Savory Bundt Cake Breakfast is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Our Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Egg Muffins have always been a popular recipe because they’re quick and easy. If you’re looking for something along the same lines, you might also like this Bacon Egg and Cheese Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe.
Bacon Egg and Cheese Bundt Cake Breakfast is both familiar and comfortable as well as out of the box. It’s great for serving lots of people. I mean, who doesn’t like bread, cheese and bacon? Trust me – you’ll wow your brunch guests for sure! It’s super easy to make, and really flavorful.
To make Bacon Egg and Cheese Bundt Cake Breakfast, I start with Rhodes Bread frozen dough, which I love. There are so many great possibilities for sweet and savory recipes. You may have seen my tasty Blueberry + Peach Easy Monkey Bread I made using their frozen dough also.
Bundt Cake Breakfast Shopping List
- Rhodes Bread Frozen Dinner Rolls
- Half and Half
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Green Onions
from the pantry: salt and pepper
You Might Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Bundt Cake Pan and Cooking Spray
- Sheet Pan and Parchment
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk and Spoonula
- Liquid Measuring Cup
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $7.81
- Price: $12.99Was: $43.00
- Price: $12.10
I’m not a big fan of quiche, so I love that the egg is the binder in the Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe, and not a big component of the flavor. The bacon and cheese really shine here!
Bundt Cake Breakfast
Bacon Egg and Cheese Savory Bundt Cake Breakfast
- 18 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 12 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons half & half
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Allow the dinner rolls to thaw on a parchment lined baking sheet - about 1 hour.
- Spray bundt pan heavily with non-stick spray.
- Cut rolls in quarters and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add cut up rolls and toss to coat rolls thoroughly.
- Place roll mixture in bundt pan and arrange evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove the wrap and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve hot.
I love finding new recipes that become family-favorites. Slices of this Bacon Egg and Cheese Bundt Cake Breakfast make a great on-the-go breakfast, too! My husband just loves to take this to work in the morning. He heats it up at work and all his co-workers always ask for the recipe! I just cut the pieces and place them in zipper bags. To reheat, microwave them in the bag 30-60 seconds (depending on your microwave).
I’m looking forward to make more varieties of this bundt cake breakfast in the future – any thoughts on flavor combinations? Leave me a comment, I always love hearing from my readers!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $21.17Was: $39.99
More Delicious Recipes:
You might also enjoy these delicious recipe ideas for your next brunch: