Meal plan 43 is full of delicious recipes like slow cooker Italian roast beef, roasted acorn squash, spicy bacon mac and cheese, butter burgers, and so much more!
- October 30 - Petite Sirloin
- October 31 - Pasta with Sausage and Broccolini
- November 1 - Butter Burger
- November 2 - Orange Chicken
- November 3 - Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
- November 4 - Lasagna Soup
- November 5 - Italian Roast Beef
- Halloween Treat Ideas
- 📅Food Holidays
- Weekly Meal Plan 43 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
I can't believe it's almost November already. Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 43 for October 30th to November 5th with ideas for snacks and desserts, too. This year is just flying by!
With Halloween on Monday, we have tons of a great last minute Halloween ideas for decor, games, and recipes.
In case you missed it...
Here are some things we shared this week that we know you'll want to check out!
- Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board
- Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Sheet Pan Roasted Veggies - NEW!
- Christmas Monkey Bread
October 30 - Petite Sirloin
October 31 - Pasta with Sausage and Broccolini
I love this quick pasta with sausage and broccolini that I can make right in my skillet.
You can use broccoli instead of broccolini in this recipe, and you could add in other veggies, too.
More Delicious Pasta Dishes
November 1 - Butter Burger
You'll love this burger as is, or try it with one of our homemade condiments on top:
More Yummy Burgers
November 2 - Orange Chicken
November 3 - Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
More Mac and Cheese Recipes
- buffalo chicken mac and cheese
- sausage mac and cheese bake
- pulled pork mac and cheese
- instant pot mac and cheese
November 4 - Lasagna Soup
I'm over-the-moon in love with this super easy lasagna soup.
Not only is it a cinch to make and totally delicious, but it's pretty fast, too.
It's a great meal for cold Fall days. My family gobbles this right up!
- buttery dinner rolls
- butter swim biscuits (try these with compound butter like garlic chive butter or even brown sugar butter for brunch)
- rosemary focaccia bread
- garlic cheese bombs (these are super delish with cowboy butter dipping sauce!)
November 5 - Italian Roast Beef
More Snack Ideas
Halloween Treat Ideas
- no bake pumpkin cheesecake cups
- pumpkin butterscotch cookies
- Halloween popcorn mix
- magic bars with shortbread crust
- double chocolate mummy cookies
Find loads more Halloween ideas here!
I love making this bacon egg and cheese breakfast bundt cake for brunch. It's really delicious and so unexpected!
It's also great for once-a-week cooking. I can make something like this on the weekend and my husband will take a piece to go.
More Breakfast Ideas
These might not mean much at all, but I think they're kind of fun. It's also a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- Buy a Donut Day - October 30
- National Candy Corn Day - October 30
- National Caramel Apple Day - October 31
- try our toffee apple dip and caramel drizzle
- National Deep Fried Clams Day - November 1
- National Vinegar Day - November 1
- National Deviled Egg Day - November 2
- National Sandwich Day - November 3
- I'm obsessed with this toasted caprese sandwich
- National Candy Day - November 4
- National Donut Day - November 5
- National Nachos Day - November 6
- instead of nachos, try these cheesy ranch tater tots
- National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day - November 7
- National Men Make Dinner Day - November 4
Weekly Meal Plan 43 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
Download our Mini Digital Cookbook
If you're looking for more great weeknight recipes, check out our digital mini cookbook. You'll find loads of recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly, too.
These recipes are tried-and-true winners with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.