Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins are a moist, melt in your mouth muffin with lots of cinnamon and banana flavor!
Hey Juggling Act Mama readers! I haven’t seen you since Febuary when we were smoothered in all things red and I brought you this recipe. Well this time I am bring you a banana bread recipe that would be perfect for brunch or Mother’s day! In fact, I think I will remake these or show my kids how to make them just so I can have them for Mother’s Day!
A few weekends ago I decided I was going to make my banana bread recipe. It had been awhile and I went on a banana buying rampage. So I made two loafs and then thought of you guys! I knew you might enjoy these and adding the cinnamon chips to these was pretty genius if I do say so myself! They take a normal banana bread and accelerate it to a whole new level! So if you are looking for something easy, new and fabulous for your mom or just a lazy weekend breakfast, I highly recommend making these! ENJOY!
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and 2 12 cup muffin pans by lining with cupcake liners.
- In one large bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another large bowl mix together banana, sugar, brown sugar, sour cream, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Add wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir well till all is incorporated.
- Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Place 1/4 cup batter into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. ENJOY!