Whip up a batch of this yummy White Chocolate Popcorn Mix for Halloween with candy corn, peanut butter candies and pumpkin candy.
Good Morning! It’s Doree here from Top Notch Mom. I’m so excited to be back here at Juggling Act Mama and I can’t wait to share this easy Halloween popcorn mix with all of you. I know it’s technically not fall yet until the end of September, but I couldn’t help but get into the fall spirit with this white chocolate popcorn mix. The weather is starting to cool down and the stores are filled with fall and Halloween decorations, I just love this time of the year.
Why not get into the fall spirit with this easy to make white chocolate popcorn mix? It’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
White Chocolate Popcorn for Halloween
- 1 bag 11 oz of white chocolate chips - melted
- Plain popcorn - popped
- 1 C candy corn
- 1 C candy pumpkins
- 1 C peanut butter M&Ms
- Place popcorn on a lined baking sheet
- Melt white chocolate chips
- Thoroughly salt the popcorn
- Pour melted white chocolate over the top of the popcorn
- Once coated, add candy
- Pop tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Remove tray and break up popcorn into bite size pieces