As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Ghost Mason Jar Craft is so easy it’s scary! The kids will love helping you make them, and they’re perfect for your Halloween party. #Halloween #tutorial
You can make these Ghost Mason Jars in just a few minutes. They are perfect for a fun touch for Halloween breakfast at home, serving at your Halloween party, or for treat containers. You can even put tealights in them and use them to line your walkway for trick-or-treators. Just pick up a few simple (and very inexpensive) supplies and you are ready to go.
Ghost Mason Jar Craft
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
2 Googley Eyes
- First wash and dry your jars so they are ready for serving.
- Then cut off the long skinny part of the balloon and cut part of the other end of the balloon as well. You want there to be a hole on each end of the balloon.
- Stretch the balloon over the cup.
- Lift one end of the balloon on the jar and make a very small slit in the balloon for the mouth. It will stretch and form an ‘O’ shape on it’s own.
- Hot glue two googley eyes onto the balloon.
That’s it! Your ghost is complete! Add a fun straw or fill with some Halloween treats and serve to your guests. These make great party favors, too Everyone is sure to “ooh” and “ahh” over how adorable your ghost jars are!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to dressing up your cups with this method. And don’t forget to think about fun, patterned balloons like spiders, polka dots or stripes. Mix and match for a festive display for your next party. After you are finished, if you would like to use the Mason Jars for a different project, just pull the balloon off and reuse the jars.