Plan a simple ghost-themed party or fun afternoon snack with these Halloween Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk Shooters. #ad - This post is sponsored by Oakhurst Dairy. As always, all opinions are my own.
Fall in New England, with its cooler weather and changing leaves, is my most favorite season for family activities. From apple and pumpkin picking, to fairs and festivals, there are plenty of activities to choose from. Now that the back-to-school controlled chaos has settled down, it's time to reconnect with one another. It can be so easy to get bogged down in the day-to-day minutia or caught up in planning elaborate seasonal events. The key to juggling it all, I've discovered, is to remember to stop and appreciate those small moments with your children because it's the small moments that you'll treasure and make it all #SoWorthIt.
My kiddos love cookies and milk. It's one of their favorite treats, so I'm giving you a great recipe you can use to create a quick and fun afterschool snack with a Halloween theme, or use as the basis for a simple Halloween party. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with delicious flavor and my kids love to gobble them down with a glass of Oakhurst milk.
The fall-like colors in the mini peanut butter candies are the perfect compliment to these adorable ghost milk shooters that you can make with the kiddos in no time. All you need are a few shot glasses (juice glasses will work too) and a black sharpie.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Loaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chopped semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini peanut butter candies such as Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs. Next stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and carefully stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Finally, fold in mini chocolate chips and mini candies. Drop by tablespoonful 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment or silpat.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool for a minute or two on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Serve with milk!
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
You can also make these Spooky Bat Sugar Cookies which are totally adorable!
Now these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect just like this for a fun afterschool snack served with delicious wholesome Oakhurst milk. You can also plan a simple Halloween party in no time starting with these Halloween cookies and milk shooters. Here's how...
First, download and print this free printable. Invite classmates or neighbors over to celebrate and show off costumes.
Next, download and print these cute table tents that you can customize.
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.
Put together one or two easy activities, pick up some fruits and veggies, set out these Halloween cookies and milk shooters and you've got a fun and cute party without all the fuss.
Halloween Party Ideas
Check out these cute ghost Halloween party ideas including recipes, crafts, decorations and more! They are perfect for little ones especially since they're more cute than scary.