Make an adorable Snowman Mason Jar Gift with just a few items and fill them with treats. These are great gifts for friends, teachers, neighbors, the mail carrier and more!
Before I had kids, I used to wrap presents on Halloween – no joke. Now I’m lucky if I can even get my shopping all done before the week of Christmas, let alone the wrapping! Now every year, I say I am going to begin getting ready for the holidays earlier. And this year, I really mean it! I created a list of everyone who I need to buy gifts for and a list of everyone that I want to make gifts for, too. My list was pretty long. I love giving gifts to others. I want them to know that I appreciate them. But with such a large list I need to find budget friendly ideas that are still very cute, show I care and easy.
Snowman Mason Jar Gift
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy. For a list of some of my favorite items to use around the kitchen, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
- Mason Jar
- Black Buttons
- Hot Glue
- Plaid fabric
- White candy, popcorn or chocolate covered pretzels
- Wash your mason jar so that it is ready to fill with treats and give. Make sure to dry it thoroughly.
- Cut a strip of plaid fabric for the snowman’s scarf. My fabric was about an inch thick.
- Tie the fabric around the neck of the jar. Ta Da! You have a scarf!
- Hot glue two buttons (three if you are using smaller buttons) along the front of the jar.
- Fill your jar. I filled mine with white chocolate pretzels. Add a lid and you are ready to give your gift!
This snowman mason jar is so easy to make and it is easy to whip up a batch in no time flat. You can fill them with just about anything or even drop a gift card into them. Presentation is everything right? And making a snowman mason jar will make your treats seem extra special!
Need more DIY gift ideas?
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub – Juggling Act Mama
- DIY Sharpie Mugs for Easy Personalized Gifts – Jennifer Maker
- Hand Warmers for Kids – Juggling Act Mama
- Coffee Lover’s Gift Basket with Chocolate Almond Biscotti – Juggling Act Mama
- Candy Cane and Lime Swirl Bath Salts – Boulder Locavore
- Candy Tackle Box Gift for Dad – Life is Sweeter By Design
- Cowboy Steak Rub – Juggling Act Mama