As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Easy Homemade Bath Bombs are an affordable way to indulge and gift. They rival fancy boutique versions too!
Bath bombs can be a little pricey. When it comes to making bath bombs, you may have to spend a few extra dollars upfront for the materials, but you can create as many as you want for just pennies! These easy bath bomb recipes are perfect for an at-home spa day, thoughtful gift, or a fun way to help you relax!
Instead of spending $7+ to get one bath bomb from the store, invest that money in the materials for yourself, and make your bath bombs that could rival any Lush bath bomb!
Easy Homemade Bath Bombs
- Headache Bath Bombs – Crayons and Cravings
- DIY Rose Bath Bombs – Beauty Crafter
- DIY Floral Bath Bombs – Club Crafted
- Meyer Lemon Bath Bombs – Dear Crissy
- DIY Citrus Bath Bombs – The Proper Blog
- DIY Amethyst Bath Bombs – A Pumpkin and a Princess
- DIY Peony Bath Bombs – A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Lavender and Oatmeal Bath Bombs – Beauty Crafter
- Peaches and Cream DIY Bath Bombs – The Craft Train
- DIY Lust Bath Bombs – Hip 2 Save
- Lime and Coconut Milk Bath Bombs – Tweak and Tinker
- Mango Bath Bombs – Hunmble Bee and Me
- DIY Moisturizing Bath Bombs – Country Hill Cottage
More DIY Bath & Beauty Ideas
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
This easy homemade Gingerbread Sugar Scrub works as an exfoliant and moisturizer for your skin. It makes a wonderful stocking stuffer for the holidays!
DIY Whipped Body Butter
This luxurious homemade gift is a great addition to a homemade spa gift basket.