Put together a beautiful and delicious Coffee Lover's Gift Basket with Chocolate Almond Biscotti and Dunkin Donuts® Coffees on your holiday list this year! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts® . The opinions and text are all mine. #sponsored #DunkinToTheRescue
Growing up, there was one thing above all else that signified the start to a great day, the scent of coffee brewing. My dad was always up at the crack of dawn getting around for work. Nowadays, he sleeps in a bit, but being home for the holidays still means the delicious scent of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air. My parents love their Dunkin Donuts® coffee, so it's the perfect gift for them (and lots of other folks on my list!) This year, I wanted to make them a special Christmas morning coffee basket. My mom always makes the most amazing holidays meals, and this Chocolate Almond Biscotti is the perfect precursor to her heavenly brunch spread. You're going to love how easily the pretty Coffee Lover's Gift Basket with Chocolate Almond Biscotti all comes together!
Head to Walmart to pick up everything you need to make this gift basket. They have a variety of flavors, roasts and seasonal items for every Dunkin’ Donuts coffee fan. (Save on Dunkin Donuts® Coffee! Click for coupons. ) Plus you can grab the ingredients for the Chocolate Almond Biscotti, the baskets, trimmings and more! I even ordered custom photo mugs from Walmart to go in my basket. Here's what you'll need:
Coffee Lover's Gift Basket
- Small Basket
- Holiday Tea Towel
- Ribbon or Tulle for a bow
- Variety of Dunkin Donuts® Coffees
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti (recipe below)
- Optional: Additional custom mugs or holiday paper cups, festive spoons, Dunkin Donuts® Creamer
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Electric Mixer with paddle attachment
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon ground coffee I used Dunkin Donuts® ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup almonds slivered
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the wet ingredients until well mixed.
- Add in the ground coffee, cake mix and flour. Mix to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the mini chocolate chips and slivered almonds.
- Divide the dough in half. Make two logs, about 12" long by 2" wide on the baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the baked logs to a cutting board and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Cut the logs into 1" slices using a serrated (bread) knife.
- Place the slices back on the baking sheet with the cut side down. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until the cookies are firm. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the white chocolate baking chips and the coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle the white chocolate mixture over the cooled biscotti and let rest until the chocolate hardens. Package in layers of parchment paper, or in glassine bags.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
The Chocolate Almond Biscotti is SO good. Adding the Dunkin Donuts® ground coffee enhances the chocolate flavor. This recipe makes a big batch so you can split it between multiple gift baskets easily. Make a big one for a loved one, and smaller versions for teachers, coworkers and neighbors with just a single bag of Dunkin Donuts® Coffee, and a small package of the biscotti.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts® . The opinions and text are all mine.