Put together a beautiful and delicious Coffee Lover's Gift Basket with Chocolate Almond Biscotti and Dunkin Donuts® Coffees on your holiday list this year!
Growing up, there was one thing above all else that signified the start to a great day, the scent of coffee brewing. My dad was always up at the crack of dawn getting around for work. Nowadays, he sleeps in a bit, but being home for the holidays still means the delicious scent of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air.
My parents love their Dunkin Donuts® coffee, so it's the perfect gift for them (and lots of other folks on my list!) This year, I wanted to make them a special Christmas morning coffee basket. My mom always makes the most amazing holidays meals, and this Chocolate Almond Biscotti is the perfect precursor to her heavenly brunch spread. You're going to love how easily the pretty Coffee Lover's Gift Basket with Chocolate Almond Biscotti all comes together!
Coffee Lover's Gift Basket
- Small Basket
- Holiday Tea Towel
- Ribbon or Tulle for a bow
- Variety of Dunkin Donuts® Coffees
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti (recipe below)
- Optional: Additional custom mugs or holiday paper cups, festive spoons, Dunkin Donuts® Creamer
The Chocolate Almond Biscotti is SO good. Adding the ground coffee enhances the chocolate flavor. This recipe makes a big batch so you can split it between multiple gift baskets easily. Make a big one for a loved one, and smaller versions for teachers, coworkers and neighbors.
😋 Similar Recipes
Next time, try one of these tasty recipes:
Here are some more delicious dessert recipes that you'll love:
📋 Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Not ready to make these yummy chocoalte biscotti yet? Don’t forget to pin the recipe for later! When you do make it, please be sure to tag me on Instagram @jugglingactmama or #jugglingactmama – I’d love to see your pictures! And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Electric Mixer with paddle attachment
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon ground coffee I used Dunkin Donuts® ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup almonds slivered
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the wet ingredients until well mixed.1 stick butter, 2 eggs, ¼ cup chocolate syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Add in the ground coffee, cake mix and flour. Mix to combine.2 teaspoon ground coffee, 1 package chocolate cake mix, 1 cup all purpose flour
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the mini chocolate chips and slivered almonds.½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, ½ cup almonds
- Divide the dough in half. Make two logs, about 12" long by 2" wide on the baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the baked logs to a cutting board and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Cut the logs into 1" slices using a serrated (bread) knife.
- Place the slices back on the baking sheet with the cut side down. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until the cookies are firm. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the white chocolate baking chips and the coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth.1 cup white chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Drizzle the white chocolate mixture over the cooled biscotti and let rest until the chocolate hardens. Package in layers of parchment paper, or in glassine bags.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Leave a Reply