Hi everyone! I'm Melissa, from Melissa's Cuisine, and I'm thrilled to be back again to share a recipe with you today. This Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is a fun twist on traditional caramel corn. It's sticky and absolutely delicious!
I don't know about you, but I am a huge snacker! I love to have a little snack to munch on while I'm working on the computer or watching television. Typically my snack is a bowl of fruit, but sometimes that just doesn't cut it for me. Sometimes my sweet tooth needs something a little more sweet 😉
Last weekend my family was planning to watch a TV show together. I thought some popcorn sounded like a fun treat, so I headed to the kitchen to make some. I love using my air popper for a fresh and healthy snack! However, this time I veered a little from the healthy side of things and decided to kick the popcorn up a notch.
I made a caramel marshmallow topping that I covered the popcorn with. After letting it cool for a little while, we were ready to dig in. This popcorn was a huge hit with my family--my husband, who isn't a popcorn love, loved it! And my little girl just couldn't get enough. Each time she saw the container sitting on the counter, she would point at it until I gave her a piece. I think she has her mommy's sweet tooth...
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups popped popcorn or 2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon corn syrup
- 1-½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1. Pour the popped popcorn into a bowl, sifting through to remove any unpopped kernels.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- 3. Add the brown sugar and corn syrup and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
- 4. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- 5. Pour the caramel mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- 6. Pour the popcorn onto a large baking sheet to cool.
- 7. Allow the popcorn to cool before serving.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
If you liked this recipe, you may also enjoy:
About the Author: Melissa is a baker, cook, photographer, and the author behind Melissa's Cuisine. She likes to create her own recipes, but also has a soft spot for family recipes.