As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a couple of coffee lovers on my gift list this year. I could always pick up a pound of Dunkin Donuts coffee to shove in their stockings, but this sugar scrub is so much better. I’m not a big coffee girl myself, but this scrub would have me raring to go in the morning for sure!
It couldn’t be easier with just three ingredients you may already have in your house:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Coffee Sugar Scrub Stocking Stuffe
- Scant 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- Clear Soft Soap, or similar
- 4oz canning jar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and ground coffee.
- Add about a 1/4 inch of soap to the bottom of the jar and pour the sugar mixture in.
- Stir in a little bit more soap until the sugar is completely incorporated and the mixture is a nice consistency – not too thick, and not runny.