How adorable are these Chocolate Chocolate Chip Mummy Cookies? Inspired by one of my favorite recipes from The Pioneer Woman and made super simple with this fun Wilton Mummy Decorating Kit - these cookies are perfect for celebrating Halloween!
I wanted the cookies to be fairly flat so that the mummy wrapping would stay on the cookies. You’ll need a little white frosting to get the mummy wrapping and eyes to stick to the cookie. I recommend this recipe for my Mom’s Luscious Frosting – just half the recipe.
While you're enjoying a batch of these cookies, play a round of Mummy Bowling...if you dare. 😉
More of my favorite Chocolate Cookie Recipes!
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Filled with over the top chocolatey goodness!
- Chocolate Confetti Cake Mix Cookies - delicious after school snack or festive treat for holidays!
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookies! - a delicious treat you can customize for any event or holiday!
This recipe originally appeared as a contributor post over at Lady Behind the Curtain.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Mummy CookiesPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2-½ sticks Butter Softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cups Cocoa Powder
- 1-½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat to combine.
- Sift in all the dry ingredients, adding a little at a time.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chip cookies.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the cookie dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until they are just done - they will look like they need more time.
- Let the cookies cool on the tray for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
- Once the cookies are cooled completely, use a little white frosting to stick the eyes to the cookie.
- Then, use a sharp knife to cut the mummy wrapping into pieces and add a little white icing to the back of the wrapping. Gently press it onto the cookie.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
More Halloween Ideas:
- Spooktacular Mummy Crafts
- No Sew Princess Anna Cape Costume
- Chocolate Chip Mummy Cookies
- Keep Calm and Eat Candy Corn Free Printables
I also use this recipe in my German Chocolate Cookie Pies - perfect for any Christmas cookie exchange.