Weekly Meal Plan 40 is packed with yummy casseroles, our favorite slow cooker soup recipe, and the best pork tenderloin dish. You're going to love this week's recipes!
- October 9 - Steak Bites and Potatoes
- October 10 - Million Dollar Chicken Casserole
- October 11 - Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- October 12 - Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- October 13 - Over Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- October 14 - Sesame Chicken
- October 15 - Taco Stuffed Shells
- Breakfast - Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Game Day Grub
- 📅Food Holidays
- Weekly Meal Plan 40 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- More Ideas You'll Love
- 💬 Comments
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan for October 9-15 with ideas for breakfast, snacks and desserts along with dinner for every night of the week.
October 9 - Steak Bites and Potatoes
October 10 - Million Dollar Chicken Casserole
You won't spend a lot to make this million dollar chicken casserole, but it does taste like a million bucks!
It's creamy and cheesy with a crunchy topping. You can add frozen veggies into the chicken mixture before baking, or serve it with a salad.
- Spinach Apple Cranberry Salad
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Pear Arugula and Pancetta Salad
- Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries
October 11 - Slow Cooker Potato Soup
October 12 - Cheesy Meatball Casserole
I adore making this super easy casserole. Whether you use homemade or store-bought meatballs, you're going to love it!
Our meatball casserole recipe includes instructions for baking the meatballs with pasta, or you can serve it over zucchini noodles or just garlic bread.
October 13 - Over Roasted Pork Tenderloin
October 14 - Sesame Chicken
This easy stovetop sesame chicken is a cinch to make and ready in about 20 minutes!
Toss your favorite veggies like carrots, broccoli, pea pods, or mushrooms for a quick stir fry.
I like to serve this yummy chicken with rice or noodles.
More Asian-inspired recipes:
October 15 - Taco Stuffed Shells
Breakfast - Sheet Pan Pancakes
More Breakfast Ideas:
When it comes to entertaining, I love making one big snack board with lots for everyone to choose from.
Whether you're looking for a traditional meat and cheese board or something a little more out of the box, I've got you covered.
Game Day Grub
These might not mean much at all, but I think they're kind of fun. It's also a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- National Frappe Day - October 7
- try this cookies and cream frappe
- National Fluffernutter Day - October 8
- National Pierogi Day - October 8
- National Salmon Day - October 8
- International Beer and Pizza Day - October 9
- Moldy Cheese Day - October 9
- I don't even know why this is a thing!!!
- Submarine Hoagie Hero Grinder Day - October 9
- National Angel Food Cake Day - October 10
- National Sausage Pizza Day - October 11
- National Gumbo Day - October 12
- National Yorkshire Pudding Day - October 13
- World Egg Day - October 14, 2022 (Second Friday of October)
- National Dessert Day - October 14, 2022
- We have you covered! Check out tons of desserts here.
- National Chocolate Covered Insects Day - October 14
- National Chicken Cacciatore Day - October 15
- National Roast Pheasant Day - October 15
Weekly Meal Plan 40 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
Download our Mini Digital Cookbook
If you're looking for more great weeknight recipes, check out our digital mini cookbook. You'll find loads of recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly, too.
These recipes are tried-and-true winners with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.