Creamy delicious Brown Sugar Yogurt Fruit Dip is the perfect compliment to any fruit platter! #ad – I am a Stonyfield #YoGetter Brand Ambassador and this post has been sponsored by Stonyfield. As always, all opinions and text are my own.
With all the sweets this time of year, sometimes it’s nice to just sit down to a healthy snack. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the decadent treats during the holidays! Trust me when I say my sweet tooth is happiest from Thanksgiving to Christmas! (And if you’re looking for more of a dessert dip, try my Easy Toffee Apple Dip.) But let’s face it, even I can’t eat holiday treats all day long.
This wholesome Brown Sugar Yogurt Fruit Dip is delicious with strawberries, apple or pear slices, and even bananas. It’s a great after school snack or dessert. It’s a great addition to any holiday brunch, too! And it tastes so good, you won’t remember that it’s not chock full of fat and sugar. You won’t believe how incredibly easy it is to make…
Brown Sugar Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- cheese cloth
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Yogurt I used Stonyfield Smooth and Creamy French Vanilla
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Lay a cheese cloth inside a fine mesh strainer. Place the strainer over a mixing bowl. Add the yogurt to the cheese cloth and let set for 1 hour. * This step is optional but it allows some of the liquid to drain out, which will make the dip creamier.
- Transfer the yogurt to a small bowl. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and star to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container such as a mason jar for up to 3 days.
- Serve with fresh fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, grapes, and apple slices.