If you love Caprese Chicken, you’re going to just adore this sheet pan dinner recipe!
Caprese Chicken Shopping List
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning Mix
Items you may also need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Cutting Board and Knife
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $70.63Was: $99.95
Making Caprese Chicken on a sheet pan is so simple and easy, and it’s totally delicious. This is a one pan meal that you can make with very little prep at all!
- Line your baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Season the chicken and tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Bake until almost done, then add slices of fresh mozzarella.
- When the mozzarella is melted, remove and sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with salad and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Our Best Sheet Pan Meals
Likewise, if you love this easy sheet pan dinner method, check out some of our other one pan recipes:
These sheet pan meals will save you so much time, and still let you get a truly delicious meal on the table night after night. Try these recipes to get started, then experiment and come up with your own combinations!
From left to right:
- Chicken and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
- Turkey Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken and Potatoes One Pan Dinner
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner