If you love Caprese Chicken, you're going to just adore this sheet pan dinner recipe! Looking for something a bit more traditional? Try my Sheet Pan Spatchcock Chicken.
Caprese Chicken Shopping List
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning Mix
Making Caprese Chicken on a sheet pan is so simple and easy, and it's totally delicious. This is a one pan meal that you can make with very little prep at all!
- Line your baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Season the chicken and tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Bake until almost done, then add slices of fresh mozzarella.
- When the mozzarella is melted, remove and sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with salad and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Sheet Pan Caprese Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Sheet pan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh mozzarella sliced
- fresh basil leaves chopped
- Salad Greens
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F.
- Line your rimmed baking sheet with tinfoil then add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and coat the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the Italian Seasoning blend onto the tray and then add the tomatoes. Roll them around to coat them in the seasoning.
- Add the chicken to the pan and drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with remaining Italian Seasoning Blend.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tomatoes start to blister.
- Remove the tray from the oven and cover each piece of chicken with a slice of fresh mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted. (Broil for 1-2 minutes if desired)
- Remove the chicken from the pan and serve it on a bed of salad greens. Sprinkle with chopped basil leaves.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
Our Best Sheet Pan Meals
Likewise, if you love this easy sheet pan dinner method, check out some of our other one pan recipes:
These sheet pan meals will save you so much time, and still let you get a truly delicious meal on the table night after night. Try these recipes to get started, then experiment and come up with your own combinations!
From left to right: