From quick Instant Pot recipes to low and slow Crockpot meals and everything in between, this collection of easy weeknight recipes will save the day again and again. Be sure to pin these easy weeknight dinners for later!
With school just around the corner, it's time to find and save some awesome Easy Weeknight Recipes. I've got a whole bunch of awesome slow cooker, instant pot, one pot or pan and make-ahead ideas to share with you.
It's hard to believe it's already time to be talking about going back to school! It seems like summer just flew right by! To celebrate and help get you ready for this busy time, we've got loads of great back to school recipe ideas for you.
Easy Weeknight Recipes
When it comes to easy weeknight recipes, I'm looking for meals that don't have a zillion steps or weird ingredients. I need simple and scrumptious ideas that my family will gobble up without grumbling.
I've chosen some of my most favorite recipes from here on Juggling Act Mama, as well as some of my favorites from other blogs that are tried and true winners.
Slow Cooker Recipes
For more tips on making the most of your slow cooker, check out this great article about How to Use a Slow Cooker Like a Boss. Here are some delicious and easy weeknight meals you can make any night of the week with your slow cooker:
- Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup - this classic is unbelievably delicious! Serve with some crusty bread for a hearty meal suited perfectly for a cold night.
- Italian Roast Beef: Easy Slow Cooker - with potatoes and carrots, but you could also add a chopped sweet potato, too.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Recipe - starting with onions, bell peppers and jalapenos, of course, this chili is easy to customize with sour cream or cheese on top. You could use rotisserie chicken to make it even easier.
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken - an easy way to make a no fuss dinner. If you're feeling fancy, you could even add bok choy to this recipe.
- Easy Slow Cooker Potato Soup - simple ingredients make this an awesome choice for dinner any night of the week.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken - an easy recipe the whole family will love. It's great for busy weeknights and is perfect on top of baked potatoes or pasta and made into sandwiches or Buffalo Chicken Salad.
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli - make your own hearty take out meal and customize it with carrots or sesame seeds just the way you like it.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - one of our most simple recipes and perfect for making Easy Pork Lettuce Wraps Recipe the next day!
- Beef Bourguignon Slow Cooker - forget fussy time consuming traditional recipes! This has all the flavor with a fraction of the work.
Pressure Cooker & Instant Pot Meals
Using an Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker is a great way to save loads of time in the kitchen! Instant Pot Easy Meals always save the day! Here are a few of my go-to easy weeknight recipes using the Instant Pot:
- Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Best Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Sweet Spicy Korean Meatballs in an Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Easy Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
One-Pot or Pan Meals
Sheet pan meals and other one-pot meals are kind of brilliant since there won't be a lot of dishes to clean up afterward (I hate doing dishes!) These recipes are tried and true winners:
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Turkey Breast Recipe for a Sheet Pan Dinner
- Caprese Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Seasonal Vegetables
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner
- One Pan Chicken & Potatoes Dinner
Whether it's a side dish or a main meal, these salads are all totally delicious!
- Ham and Pasta Salad
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- Mandarin Orange Salad with Chicken
Simple Side Dishes
When it comes to easy weeknight recipes, no meal is complete without a side dish or two, right? These are some of our family favorites:
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Pan Sauteed Asparagus
- Butternut Squash Casserole with Pecans
- Garlic Green Beans
- Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
- How to Make Broccoli in the Oven
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Make Ahead Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar