Stocking up on pantry goods when they're on sale is a great way to save money and this Pantry Staples List Printable will help you make sure you have everything you need!
Make stocking up on dry goods and canned products for your home easy with our pantry staples list printable - it's free to download.
When we moved into our new house, I needed to restock our new pantry. I had let things run out or low because I didn't want to have to pack and move anything extra!
I made a list of everything I needed and then over the course of 3 weeks, I stocked my pantry closet. Since I cook a lot, I like to have one in use, and at least one in the pantry so that I don't run out of anything.
What if I Don’t Have Room in My Pantry?
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Here are some ways you can organize your dry goods:
- Wire Racks: I love these sturdy shelves. Stick it in your basement, garage or mud room for instant extra storage.
- Can Organizer: I really love this rack which makes it easy to store my canned goods.
- Fridge, Freezer, and Pantry Bins: These bins work so well in my house and we have tons of them in a variety of sizes - not only on our pantry but also in closets, bathrooms, and the kitchen.
- Under The Bed Storage Container: I know this sounds silly but when you're you’re living in a small space, you have to get creative! Use space under your bed for storage.
Pantry Staples Checklist
Here's what you'll get:
©️ Copyright Notice
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.
🖨️ Printing Tips
- Select the highest print quality under your printer settings.
- Check that the printer is not running low on ink.
- These printables use a lot of ink so take care removing them from the printer so as not to smudge them.
I have used Canon printers for many years, and now have a Pixma model that I love. It is simple to use and produces good quality.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Download the Pantry Staples Printable List
Click the button below to download our printable pantry staples checklist for free.
Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet
If you're a regular here, you know that I love meal planning! It's a great way to save money. Plus, planning ahead makes my weeknights less hectic.
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!