Tilapia with Salsa: The pineapple and red onion with the creamy avocado is just so delicious in this salsa and the perfect topping for Tilapia.
I recently started including at least one seafood dish a week into our menu. I like to keep all my meals quick and easy and this was just perfect for that.
Tilapia with Salsa reminds me a little of tropical weather! I'll just close my eyes and pretend I'm eating this poolside at some fancy Caribbean resort... maybe I'll even have a pineapple cocktail with dinner!
- fresh or canned pineapple
- red onion
- fresh parsley or cilantro
- fresh lemons and limes
- ripe avocados
- salt and black pepper
- arugula (optional)
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
More Salsa Recipes
This baked tilapia would also be good with one of our other salsa recipes:
Find loads more Fresh Homemade Salsa Recipes here.
😋 Similar Recipes
I love 30 minute meals like this one. Next time, try one of these delicious recipes:
Tilapia with Salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 lb Fresh Tilapia
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 small red onion chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Arugula for serving
- Broil your tilapia 5 minutes a side on a baking sheet covered in foil and sprayed with a non stick cooking spray1 lb Fresh Tilapia, salt and ground pepper
- While your tilapia is cooking start making the salsa
- Combine avocados, pineapple chunks, chopped red onion, cilantro and the lemon lime juice mixture and finish with salt and pepper to taste2 avocados, 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, 1 small red onion, ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley, ¼ cup fresh lime juice, ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Once your tilapia is finished you can leave it whole or chop it up into bite size pieces. Serve your tilapia with arugula and topped with the pineapple avocado salsa. Enjoy!Arugula for serving
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Want to add this delicious recipe to your meal plan? Download our free printable meal plan here.
Be sure to check out all our meal plan ideas here.