Get dinner on the table in no time and with only one pan when you serve this Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner!
I love a good one pan dish and with school back in session and after-school activities starting to add up, dinner often has to be no muss and no fuss, which is why this Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs meal is perfect for those crazy busy nights.
I know that Greek food may sound difficult, but these chicken thighs are really easy to make and even better to eat. It needs to marinate a bit though, so make sure you prep the night before. This is one of those meals you could definitely prep and store in a freezer bag in the freezer (just leave out the cheese and potatoes until you plan to cook and serve). The longer it marinates, the deeper the flavor will be.
There are only a handful of ingredients in this easy family dinner. You can make life super simple by using bottled Greek dressing. Of course, if you want to make your own dressing that's always an option too.
- Bottle of Greek Salad Dressing
- Feta Cheese
- Chicken Thighs
- Baby Potatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- English Cucumber
- Mediterranean Seasoning
I prefer to let the chicken marinate overnight, but you can let it marinate for a few hours. Either way, you will discover that marinating a chicken will leave the thighs super juicy as they cook. They only take about 30 minutes to cook!
How To Make A Sugar-Free/Low-Carb Greek Marinade:
If you are trying to eat keto or low carb, you can easily change this recipe by making your own Greek marinade. My favorite recipe is below:
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
Whisk together the ingredients until combined.
This is one of those recipes that both the kids and the adults can agree on and honestly, it would be perfect for couples too!
One pan of Mediterranean Chicken would be perfect for a nice dinner at home and plenty of leftovers for lunches and dinners the rest of the week.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Baking Sheet - you'll also want parchment paper or cooking spray
- Cutting Board
- Santoku Knife - this is my favorite knife! I literally use it daily.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
😋 Similar Recipes
Next time, try one of these tasty recipes:
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Seasonal Vegetables
- Caprese Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Spatchcock Chicken
- Italian Sausage Gnocchi Bake
- Greek Spaghetti Bake
Find loads more Easy Sheet Pan Dinners.
This one-pan meal doesn't need much else, but it would be great with a fresh green salad or this Rosemary Focaccia Bread.
Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken
Is your chicken marinated? Get ready for a super quick meal that your kids and family will all adore!
Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Bottle Greek Salad Dressing
- 5 Chicken thighs skin on, bone in
- 1 lb Baby potatoes cut in bite size chunks
- 8 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ⅓ English Cucumber diced
- ¼ cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean Seasoning
- In a large freezer bag, add the chicken thighs and one cup of the Greek dressing. Allow to marinate 12 – 24 hours. (Optional)1 Bottle Greek Salad Dressing, 5 Chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In the bottom of a baking dish or sheet pan, line with parchment or non-stick spray
- Line the bottom of the dish with potatoes and add the marinade from the bag the chicken was in.1 lb Baby potatoes
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the potatoes and sprinkle with seasoning mix.1 tablespoon Mediterranean Seasoning
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and no red juices run from them. You can also check with a thermometer, and it should reach 165–175°F.
- When cooked, remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the tomato halves, cucumber and feta cheese on top. Enjoy!8 Cherry tomatoes, ⅓ English Cucumber, ¼ cup Feta cheese
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
What Are Mediterranean Spices?
Mediterranean spices come from countries that all border the Mediterranean Sea. This includes the countries of Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Spain, among others.
The most common spices in Mediterranean dishes include:
Want to add this recipe to your meal plan? Download our free printable meal plan here.
Be sure to check out all our meal plan ideas here.