Get dinner on the table in no time and with only one pan when you serve this Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner!
I love a good one pan dish and with school back in session and after school activities starting to add up, dinner often has to be no muss and no fuss, which is why this Mediterranean Chicken Thighs meal is perfect for those crazy busy nights. I know that Greek food may sound difficult, but these chicken thighs are really easy to make, and even better to eat. It needs to marinate a bit though, so make sure you prep the night before. This is one of those meals you could definitely prep and store in a freezer bag in the freezer (just leave out the cheese and potatoes until you plan to cook and serve). The longer it marinates, the deeper the flavor will be.
Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 Bottle Greek Salad Dressing w/feta cheese feta part optional
- 5 Chicken thighs skin on, bone in
- 1 lb Baby potatoes cut in bite size chunks
- 8 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 English Cucumber diced
- 1/4 C Feta cheese crumbled
1. In a large freezer bag, add the chicken thighs and one cup of the Greek dressing. Allow to marinate 12 – 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 375
3. In the bottom of a baking dish, line with parchment or non-stick spray
4. Line the bottom of the dish with potatoes and add the marinade from the bag the chicken was in.
5. Place the chicken thighs on top of the potatoes
6. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and no red juices run from them. You can also check with a thermometer, and it should reach 165–175°F.
7. When cooked, remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the tomato halves, cucumber and feta cheese on top. Enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #JugglingActMama so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
This is one of those recipes that both the kids and the adults can agree on and honestly, it would be perfect for couples too! One pan of Mediterranean Chicken would be perfect for a nice dinner at home and plenty of leftovers for lunches and dinners the rest of the week.
Want something else to serve alongside the Mediterranean Chicken Thighs or with leftovers? Try one of these: